17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?

I am going to be in 12th standard now. I have completed my 11th from Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education. I want to prepare for 12th from the same Board now. I am from Science stream. I want to know the chapters which are important in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12th APBIE.

19th October 2016, 07:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important chapters for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education?

To prepare for 12th standard board examinations, there are no important chapters, all the chapters have equal importance. If there are 8 units in a subject then, it is best to study at least 6 units perfectly, so, that you can score good marks by attempting all the questions from the paper. You know that there will be choice in answering the questions, so, try to prepare at least any 6 units which you have already learnt, so, that you can get good score in 12th standard board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?