30th April 2014, 07:41 PM
durgamadhuri

List of schools in Kukatpally and vacancy's for Maths Teacher?

hiii
i want to full information of school list of kukatpally and their vacancies of maths
teachers jobs up to vth class. please pass the information

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  2. Complete details of best schools in Kukatpally, Hyderabad?
  3. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  4. Jobs after B.Com & B.Ed?
  5. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  6. Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools?
  7. What is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in KV Schools
  8. Do I have a chance to become a lecturer in school/college after passing MSc IT?
  9. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  10. How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers.
  11. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  12. How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com
  13. Difference between CTET and TET?
  14. Best coaching center for IIT JEE exam in Hyderabad? What are the expenses for coaching for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  16. Is it necessary to clear CTET exam after clearing TET entrance exam?
  17. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  18. How can I approach for regular B.Ed course in Loyola college of education?
22nd January 2015, 01:26 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: List of schools in Kukatpally and vacancy's for Maths Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgamadhuri View Post
hiii
i want to full information of school list of kukatpally and their vacancies of maths
teachers jobs up to vth class. please pass the information
The notification for Mathematics job will be updated in official website of respective school. You can also directly visitit respective school to know about various vacancies. In order to get Teacher job you should have Good Maths Knowledge, better Teaching skills, and Teaching experience. Here I am listing you the best schools in Kukatpally.

Best Schools in Kukatpally:

Gitanjali School
Begumpet Hyderabad-500016
Phone : 040-27768420

M S Dav Public School
6-26/4 V V Coly Kukatpally Hyderabad-500072
Phone : 040-23065024

Pratibha Vidyaniketan High School
5 Hig Kukatpally Hyderabad-500072
Phone : 040-23055311

Rajadhani Residential School
2-79 Nizampet Kukatpally Hyderabad-500037
Phone : 040-23058077

Rao's Public School
Sangeeth Ngr Kukatpally Hyderabad-500072
Phone : 040-23065232

Sangamitra Foundation
2-32 Nizam Pet Kukatpally Hyderabad-500072
Phone : 040-23057153

Springfields School
10-5-3/1/1 Masab Tank Hyderabad-500028
Phone : 040-23396640
17th March 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

hi,

my name is pradhipa and i want some information about tamil teaching schools in kukatpally for my son his age is 3.
can you reply me.
16th April 2015, 12:08 AM
SmilyRishu

List of schools in Kukatpally and vacancy's for Maths Teacher as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Springfields School

:: Sangamitra Foundation

:: M S Dav Public School

:: Pratibha Vidyaniketan High School

:: Gitanjali School

:: Rajadhani Residential School

etc.
3rd March 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I want a job for teaching in maths.if any vacancy call me 7381504906. Or Mail me.my qualification is mtech and 3yes experience.
11th September 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Ed mathematics at "Oga & ES (BEd) College", Parigi. My graduation from this course took place in August, 2017. Previously, I used to work as a high school Maths teacher for more than 4 years. I am now looking for employment. Pls let me know if any openings at - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?