17th September 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in KV Schools

what is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in kv schools? can we get accommodation facilities? Is the positing is transferable? is there any special exams to be cleared to get a permanent job in kv schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  2. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  3. What should I do in future after doing BSc, B.Ed?
  4. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  5. Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools?
  6. When is the next CTET entrance exam?
  7. What is the process of appear for the TGT and Maths?
  8. Minimum qualification required for Teacher job in private CBSE Schools? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for jobs in government institutes/schools directly after clearing CTET exam?
  10. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do I have a chance to become a lecturer in school/college after passing MSc IT?
  12. How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers.
  13. Selection procedure of BTC teacher? Where to get the application form?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?
  15. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Procedure to apply for teacher post in government polytechnic institutes?
  17. Procedure to become a computer teacher in government polytechnic institute?
  18. Am i eligible for DSC in AP state after completing B.Ed in Bidar from Karnataka?
28th April 2016, 11:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the selection procedure to become a permanent science teacher in KV Schools

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as permanent teacher in KV school which runs under Ministry of HRD.

For recruitment you have to appear and qualify in CTET examination which is conducted by CBSE twice every year in month of February and September.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university and also have B.Ed. So after appearing and qualifying in examination you are eligible for recruitment in teaching jobs in KV. For more information about CTET visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?