13th May 2011, 09:12 AM
Anil Suhar

What should I do after my 12th(Biology)? List of colleges for B.Pharma course in Ganganagar, Rajasthan?

Please give me full suggestion that whwt can i do after 12th class in biology ?
and kindly give me the list of college of b pharm in ganganagar (raj.)
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?
  2. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  3. Colleges in Rajasthan for doing Ph.D in HR?
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma in forensic science?
  5. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  6. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  7. Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India?
  8. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  9. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  10. How many seats are there for MBBS course? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  11. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  12. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  13. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  15. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  16. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan?
  17. When the application form of BITSAT will be available? From where I can get in Ganganagar? -- [New]
  18. List of B.Tech colleges in Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th(Biology)? List of colleges for B.Pharma course in Ganganagar, Rajasthan?

best college of b pharma in rasjthan plese tell
21st July 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after my 12th(Biology)? List of colleges for B.Pharma course in Ganganagar, Rajasthan?

top 10 b pharma college in rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?