11th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Mass Communication a right choice after 12th from Commerce stream?

Hi, i am a student of 12th with commerce. I want to do now is mass communication. I want to know if it is a right choice for me becouse i am not good in studies.I have got 50% in 10th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  2. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  5. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  6. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  7. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Can i do mass communication after failing in commerce at O level?
  9. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  10. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  11. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  12. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  13. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  14. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to make my future in mass communication?
  18. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
12th October 2015, 11:12 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mass Communication a right choice after 12th from Commerce stream?

Yes definitely it is your right choice because the Field in which you are interested you can easily tackle with it and make your future bright.

So, don't think that your choice is not good rather it is a very good choice.
12th October 2015, 11:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mass Communication a right choice after 12th from Commerce stream?

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/schooling/mass-communication-right-choice-after-12th-commerce-stream-1903288.html

Yes, Mass Communication is a right choice after 12th from Commerce stream.
If candidate want to build your career in Mass Communication, then he must have to complete graduation degree in mass communication.

List of job profiles in which a candidate can work after graduation in mass communication :

• Film Director
  • TV Correspondent
  • Producer
  • Sound Mixer and Sound Recordist
  • Special Correspondent
  • Video Jockey
  • Art Director
  • Event manager
  • Radio Jockey
  • Screenwriter
  • Sound Engineer
  • Editor
12th October 2015, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in mass communication then go for it. It is a challenging field and you must have very good communication skills to excel in this field. Also, getting admission in a top institute is very important for you.

Therefore, if you want to become a top professional in mass communication and journalism then try to get admission in top institutes like IIMC.
13th October 2015, 02:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, sure if you want to opt for a career in it, than I would suggest you to definitely go for it as it has a lot of career opportunities, but do keep in mind that for this you will have to have a great communication skill, if you want to opt for a good career in Mass Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?