24th January 2012, 01:51 PM
illuminate

What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?

Hey ppl!

My situation is like this: I was born in Delhi. I have studied from Nursery till Second class AND Sixth class to Graduation from Pune city. The gap in education, ie, 3rd class to 5th class was outside Maharashtra[A.P]. My graduation was done from Pune University.

So, my question is: Am I eligible for "Maharashtra domicile or not"?

I would like to apply for MBA CET and would like to know.

If I am not eligible for domicile, then which state do I belong to??!!

If yes/no, kindly elaborate.

Thanks in advance.

15th July 2012, 11:27 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?

EligibilityCriteriaforappearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET2012:
EligibilityforappearingCET:
Thecandidate should fulfillthefollowingeligibilitycriteria:
Passed with minimum of 50% marksinaggregate* or equivalent CGPA ( 45%incase of candidates of backward class categories and physically handicap belonging toMaharashtraState only)inany Bachelor¡¯s degree awarded by any oftheUniversities incorporated by an act ofthecentral or state legislatureinIndia or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament.
16th July 2012, 12:21 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MBA CET in Maharashtra?

MBACET ELIGIBILITY:

1.You must have 45%marks in bachelor's

2.There is no age limit for admission to first year of two year post graduate degree course in Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?