23rd February 2012, 06:59 PM
shreya punja

How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra

I have studied my boards in an icse school in maharashtra and i am completing my hsc(11 and 12 std) in a karnataka college.i want to appear for cet exams in maharashtra so were will i get the application forms. Please help me!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  2. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  3. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  5. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  6. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  7. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  9. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  11. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  12. Information about Maharashtra CET? How to apply for this exam?
  13. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  14. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  15. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course? -- [New]
  17. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  18. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
19th June 2012, 05:18 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra

1.you have to fill CET exam form.
2.prepare for the exam strongly.
3.Then give the exam by studying the related book.
Best of luck.
19th June 2012, 05:29 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra

1.Buy the form for CET exam and fill it .
2.prepare the test properly and then give the CET test.
3.wait for the result.
Best of luck dear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?