21st November 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age limit to get children admitted in Central School?

I want to get my son admitted in the central school. So please tell me about the minimum age limit for children to get admission in the central school?

22nd November 2015, 01:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age limit to get children admitted in Central School?

The minimum age for your child to get admission in any Central school should not be below the age of 3 years and 6 months asa he won't be able to get admission if he falls below the above mentioned age.
22nd November 2015, 02:14 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum age limit to get children admitted in Central School?

Kendriya Vidyalaya is commonly known as Central School.
It is a CBSE based school, run, controlled and funded by Central Govt of India.
It provide admission in all standards starting from STD I to XI.
To get admission in KV, students have to qualify the entrance examination conducted every year.
For, admission in STD I and XI, no entrance examination is conducted.
The students fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for admission in the class they wish can apply when registration is announced then they have to appear and qualify the entrance examination to get admission.

Minimum and maximum age restrictions is also applicable for the candidates for admission in each standard.
Chart for age eligibility are
STANDARD MINIMUM AGE MAXIMUM AGE
1 5 7
2 6 8
3 7 9
4 8 10
5 9 11
6 10 12
7 11 13
8 12 14
9 13 15
10 14 16
23rd November 2015, 02:05 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The minimum age limit for a child to to get admitted in any of the Central School is that the age of the child should not be less than 3 years and 6 months at the time of taking admission. Failing which the child would not get admission in school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?