8th February 2014, 12:21 PM
sanin_shaikh

Which MNC will give me chance if I have 50% in 10th and distinction in Diploma IT and BE IT?

Can anyone let me know in which MNC companies within India I will get chance as I have less marks in SSC/10th i.e. 50% but 79% during diploma and 67% aggregate. Plz help me. I will be thankful of you...

18th February 2014, 06:37 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which MNC will give me chance if I have 50% in 10th and distinction in Diploma IT and BE IT?

Some of the companies consider Academic weight age from the SSC(10th class ) onwards.And some companies do not consider them,only they consider the Highest qualifying examination.So for the companies who consider Percentage through out your Academics then you will not be eligible for applying.So you can not apply for the those good Multinational Companies

Because generally while the recruitment Multinational company requires,60% through out.They need 0% in 10th,60% marks in 12th class as well as 60% B.Tech.There should not be any year gap in your Academics.But there are the companies still,do not consider and make those many restrictions to you.You can expect your employment in good companies not in the companies like TCS,INFOSYS,Cognizant,IBM and more.

Other than Percentage being an asset,you must have the following various skills to be eligible.You must have a good command over the Programming languages such as C,C++,Java,Oracle,Dotnet,Linux,Data structures and more.Other than them you must have good command in your language skills,Aptitude techniques,Analytics,Communication skills,Problem solving ability and more.As most of the biggest companies consider 60% through out percentage,I recommend you not to go for those.But there are good number of companies which give opportunities to the candidates like you.It would be better if you have done your Masters Degree for further good career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?