17th February 2023, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Is NCERT books of PCM sufficient for getting 90 percent plus marks in class 12 PCM?

I am in 12th non med. I want to get 90 percent plus marks in 12th board. Is NCERT books of pcm sufficient for this? Please tell me AT THE EARLIEST you can also mail me at [email protected]!!!! plz help me!!!

17th February 2023, 10:06 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is NCERT books of PCM sufficient for getting 90 percent plus marks in class 12 PCM?

NCERT books of PCM are considered to be the most important and fundamental books for class 12 board exams. They provide a solid foundation and understanding of the concepts, which are essential for securing good marks. However, solely relying on NCERT books may not be enough to score 90 percent plus marks in class 12 PCM.

It is important to have a strong grasp of the fundamental concepts covered in NCERT books, and then practice applying those concepts to solve problems. For this, you can supplement your studies with additional reference books and practice materials.

Some popular reference books for PCM include:

Physics: HC Verma, DC Pandey, Resnick and Halliday, Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
Chemistry: OP Tandon, JD Lee, Morrison and Boyd
Mathematics: RD Sharma, ML Khanna, RS Aggarwal, Arihant's Skills in Mathematics

Remember to also practice solving previous years' question papers and sample papers to get a sense of the exam pattern and types of questions that may be asked. By combining your studies with consistent practice, you can increase your chances of scoring 90 percent plus marks in class 12 PCM.
18th February 2023, 02:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NCERT books of PCM sufficient for getting 90 percent plus marks in class 12 PCM?

Yes. You can achieve success in the board exams by using the NCERT Class 12 Math Books. But you have to finish every exercise and understand the theorems. Do not exclude any topics from the CBSE 12th Mathematical syllabus either. Also, you have to practice very well to score well in exams.
18th February 2023, 08:00 PM
Antonio 2023

The NCERT textbooks are designed in a simple and concise manner, covering all the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The exercises provided at the end of each chapter are very helpful in developing a strong foundation in the subject.

While NCERT books are very important for building a strong foundation in PCM, it is also advisable to refer to additional books:

• Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
• Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
• Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
• Mathematics for Class 12 by R.D. Sharma
• Arihant's Handbook of Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?