17th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to attend school if preparing for IIT from FITJEE?

hi i m jaish ,
can any one tell me is it necessary
to attain school if i m
preparing for iit from fiitjee.?????
please tell me soon

8th September 2014, 01:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to attend school if preparing for IIT from FITJEE?

No,it is not at all necessary to attend school while you are preparing for IIT through ANY institute. It is your personal choice. Although, you will have to give examinations for 11th as well as 12th if you want to appear for JEE as a certain cut-off in 12th boards is a pre-requisite in that. Some points while making this decision are:

- If you do not attend school regularly and opt for a ‘dummy’ school, you will have only JEE to put your focus on and not worry about school’s periodical tests.

- If you do attend school and read NCERT thoroughly, you’ll be able to derive the formulas that you will be using in your IIT coaching. While simply leads to better understanding of the subject.

- No time management problems, no extra school homework to attend to, no practical labs or their lab record preparation and no parent – teacher meetings if you don’t attend school.
18th June 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 11 but I'm confused about to join school or dummy school? I'm also going to mentors is it important to join school?
20th June 2015, 11:30 PM
reconnect

It is not important its up to you to attend the class or not if you are preparing for IIT from FITJEE or any other institute. But you have pass the 11th or 12th to be appear in IIT.If you will concentrate on NCERT books of 12th or 11th then it will help you to prepare for IIT JEE and in learning formula of your syllabus of IIT JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?