17th October 2010, 12:28 AM
devendra kumar mishra

Should I go for NDA or Engineering?

my son master shlok kumar mishra is a student of class 12th in sainik school rewa m.p. he is preparing for iit jee/aieee, he has appeared for nda also he may get which one is better option to join.

13th February 2012, 05:00 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Should I go for NDA or Engineering?

Dear,

If he is a exceptional scholar i guess he shud go for engineering moreover it depends on his ranking in mentioned exams
13th February 2012, 05:02 PM
priyanka_22

Dear,

If he is a exceptional scholar i guess he shud go for engineering moreover it depends on his ranking in mentioned exams
13th February 2012, 09:46 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Opting either for NDA or Engineering is absolutely depend upon the interest and affinity on the line the candidate posses.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

As your son is from Sainik school it will be rather easy for him to under go training under NDA then the other candidate from general school. As your son preparing for IIT JEE/AIEEE, he is definitely having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th and accordingly he is eligible to apply for Indian Navy/Air Force wing of NDA which is a technical wing. If your son have a technical brain then this can be fulfilled by joining in Indian Navy/Air Force wing of NDA. Defence personal enjoy special facility in every walks of life then a mere engineer in a Company or Govt. Dept. So NDA is always best choice.
14th February 2012, 08:28 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th then what you do you decide your future
according to your wish....

If you go for NDA then you join as Indian army.

After that you become officer in that.

If you choose Engineering then you go for one degree course and knowledge for

Engineering course.

Decision is yours....

What you do after 12th one chart is give:-

Good Luck............
14th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra kumar mishra View Post
my son master shlok kumar mishra is a student of class 12th in sainik school rewa m.p. he is preparing for iit jee/aieee, he has appeared for nda also he may get which one is better option to join.
sir my name is sajala.... as i prefer ur son to go nda...because the software field is risky now a days.... in defence we have so much oppoturinity.. and so many benificts.... just think about it also.... ...
10th May 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th class student and I am interested in cosmos(astronomy) .what should I do to become a scientist in this field? Please reply soon
25th April 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra kumar mishra View Post
unless he gets IIT/BIT Pilani/Thaper/DTU he should join NDA because the starting package is 7-8 lacs pa as against 2-4 L pa. Moreover there r so many engg roaming around but there r very few defence officers. defence officers get well paid and they lead a royal life with lots of adventure and action. in private service the guy only leads a mediocre life with no thrill and he/she earns for the bania
Rest is your choice. risk to life is everywhere so might as well let one die like a hero
14th October 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

My son ambition becomes an IPS officer. Now he plan to join in sainik school. The sainik school education will help him to become an IPS officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?