3rd June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Does I have to collect my 12th ISC Improvement result from School?

Sir,
I have 1 more confusion that is, it necessary for me to go and take the Improvement result of my 12th ISC from the school? I really don't want to do this and already I gave my previous result along with the other documents for the admission in UG programs. Its embarrassing for me to go and take almost same result. As I was preparing for the entrance exams, so I had also applied for ISC 12th Improvement.
Thank you!

9th June 2015, 01:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does I have to collect my 12th ISC Improvement result from School?

Yes, you should collect your ISC 12th standard improvement exam certificate from your school. I suggest you to collect your certificate, even though you are not interested in doing that, because the certificate may be required for you in future. So, just go and collect your certificate from your school.
9th June 2015, 10:06 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Yes you have to collect your improvement result, it is compulsory for you to collect it other wise you wont be able to apply or your higher education, as the improvement result is a type of fresh result that is being given to you, so that you can use it as a document to show for your higher studies in future.
20th June 2015, 08:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes ofcuse,these orginal certificates can be handover to the belonged candidate. As after the collection of certificates,student need to sign claiming that you had received it.

So if you won't visit to the school the certificates will be there in the school.other than you no one can claim for the certificate.
21st June 2015, 12:33 PM
reconnect

Yes you can take your improvement certificate from school. You should take the certificate because it will be helpful in future for further studies.
Go to your school's office and take your certificate.
For more information Check the official website of your board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?