23rd September 2010, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

how can i prepare for aieee entrence exam? give me some tips for aieee entrence exam

26th February 2011, 10:24 PM
niteesingh

Default Re: Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

Hi,
For AIEEE you need to work hard.There are lots of book in market which will surely help you to clear AIEEE.Here also you need to practice.
27th February 2011, 12:49 AM
Gaurav.jain88

AIEEE is an national level entrance exam and competition is very tough in it.
There is negative marking in it so keep in mind.

For preparation you can start from maths in which you can score most , prepare listed topics well to score:

1.Differentiation
2.Integration
3.Differential Equation
4.2 Dimensional Geometry
5.3 Dimensional Geometry
6.Vector
7.Determinant and Matrix
8.Trigonometry

Physics:

1.Electrostate
2.Magnetism
3.2 dimensional motion
4.Thermal Physics
5.Modern Physics
6.Optics
7.Waves and oscillation

Chemistry:

1.Physical Chemistry
2.Organic Chemistry

These are of lower priority
3.Inorganic Chemistry
4.Biochemistry
27th February 2011, 01:54 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

The syllabus for AIEEE is same as 12th board examination. So there is no extra labor
required other than 12th board syllabus.
The level of questions use to be easy to moderately tough but the important thing is
that the questions use to be very conceptual and fundamental.

Where to start?
Start from NCERT books only and stay sticked to NCERT as far as text book is concerned.
Read the NCERT books well.
Solve all the Intext Questions and Exercises given in the book.
You should solve the examples too on your own.
Make a habit of reading all the subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) on
daily basis. If you are 12th qualified student then give at least 2 hours in text reading
only. Don't leave any topic by thinking that you know this topic.
If you keep this practice regular your NCERT book will be completed within 5 months.
It could be more or less depending on a particular person's ability.
Once you are done with theory start practicing questions from other books.
But, you should keep revising the theory daily.
For practice you can refer MCQ by Bharti Bhawan Publication.
For Maths you should use R.S.Agarwal.
Study material from some institution like FIITJEE, Career Point etc. will be useful.
Before 3-4 months of examination you should join All India Test Series of any good
coaching institution so that you can judge your preparation status on all Indian level.
Also, practice from Previous year question papers is necessary to understand the
level of examination very well.
Here some previous year question papers are attached.
You can find them into the attachments.
It would be better if you follow Arihant publication question bank.
27th February 2011, 02:21 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

AIEEE entrance exam considerd in top level entrance exam.for selection in AIEEE you should require hard work.

For selection in AIEEE you should require daily 8-9 hours study regularly.

For selection in AIEEE i advise you to join coaching center if you want to admission in best college.you should study all topic of AIEEE syllabus deeply no topic should left.

you should practice Maths and Physics question regularly.you study all short tric to solve numerical.
Theory is an important matter we cant remember theory long time we should read theory regularly.
Don't have any confusion in mind if there is any confusion consult it with teacher immediately as soon as possible.

By these you can get good marks.

Best of luck.
27th February 2011, 09:01 AM
mishra245

Use the shortcut method,
While attempting the paper specially numerical and maths section where you need to solve higher calculus, always go for logical estimations which reduces the level of calculation and helps you solving the questions fast.
Increase your speed
AIEEE is an exam which demands a good question attempting speed. While preparing for AIEEE always focus on your speed that is the time spent over solving a question. Through regular practice try to increase your speed.
Practice last year papers
AIEEE previous year papers are very important while preparing for it because many a times there are questions which are repeated from the previous year papers.
Attempt all sections
AIEEE rank is based on marks scored in all three sections, so it important to attempt all sections.
27th February 2011, 09:13 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

In order to secure good rank in AIEEE you need to keep your basics strong.Try to concentrate more on the fundamentals as the questions will be tricky and based on fundamentals.The syllabus for AIEEE is same as 12th board examination.Solve all the in text Questions and Exercises given in the book.

Best of Luck....
27th February 2011, 11:40 AM
omprakash sharma

hi,
THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE & FOR AIEEE:

(Please read the article completely)

First of all, whenever somebody has any ambition or aim to do something, he or she should be confident to do that thing, means never lose HOPE.

FOR IIT-JEE: For the preparation of IIT-JEE, you have to clear & enhance your CONCEPTS. All you have to go through more and more CONCEPTS.

Whenever somebody prepares for IIT-JEE, just always be with THREE THINGS:

>First is: BUILDING THE CONCEPTS,

>Second is: PROPER APPLICATIONS OF CONCEPTS &

>Third is: PRACTICE.

Here remember, I stressed on the word 'PROPER'. In Physics, building CONCEPTS is not a tougher job but building RIGHT (PROPER) CONCEPTS is much tougher. Out of every 20 students, I guarantee, that there is only one or two students who know the RIGHT CONCEPT about a particular topic. So I would like to say that don't think Physics is a tougher subject. REMEMBER one more thing if I prefer even a single book, so it means you have to go through each & every line of that book starting from first page till you encounter the last page. There is no use of doing a lot of books only for one subject without getting any point. I saw a lot of students having their own library at their home. But as far PRACTICE is concerned, do whatever you get from anywhere. Whereas in case of Chemistry, just you need to put your efforts on PRACTICE in case of Inorganic Chemistry. In case of Organic part, just first build up your all BASIC Reactions, then start do PRACTICING. And for Physical Part, same thing you have to do as in case of Organic Part. For Maths (My favourite Subject), just use your brain as much as you can. Ultimately for preparation of any exam, remember some points:

1) Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude" and "journey of a thousand miles begin with single step".

2) Always BUILD UP RIGHT & APPROPRIATE BASICS because "once the track of train is being changed, it will go on only that track". So always select the right track.

3) Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once".

4) Never leave the question in between. And I saw a lot of students practicing this question without attempting it whole, and it's a very big fault for students and even it becomes their negative point sometimes. So please ignore this thing. Because "many of life's failure are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"

5) Always try a question with CONCEPTUAL APPROACH, not just read the question then start doing without getting the point that what question is saying.

6) Your study schedule should be such that you will even easily get the time for a little enjoyment daily.

7) Most important thing is that you should be having a time schedule as well as REGULARITY in study.

8) Also you will have to take appropriate sleep or rest of at least 6 hours a day if you are preparing for IIT-JEE otherwise your mind set-up for next day will not be in place.

9) Never cram the things, always TRY TO UNDERSTAND the problem or theory.

10) And BE CONFIDENT while you are preparing. NEVER LOSE CONFIDENCE.

11) Always keep contact with intelligent students of your class or at coaching centre.

12) For your brain storming, I always preferred MTG publications monthly magazine in maths part.

13) Always be AHEAD in exams like-OLYMPIAD, UNIFIED COUNCIL etc. Etc. (for more information-contact me)

14) Always keep the copy of latest syllabus for particular exam. Always check the syllabus before starting a new topic.

15) NEVER GET DEMORALIZED BY SOMEBODY but yes ALWAYS GET INSPIRED FROM SOMEBODY WHO IS YOUR SENIOR. (If you want, contact me)

16) I have a positive point i.e. once I set a goal, then I don't look at anything else, I just KEEP DETERMINATION in me until or unless I ACHIEVE THAT GOAL.

17) Whenever you complete any chapter or particular topic, first of all, go through that topic from NCERT. (It's very important).

18) There is one more thing, whenever you are studying just be CONCENTRATE on that thing so badly, so that you even don't know what is happening your nearby. Because studying 2 hours with DAMN GOOD CONCENTRATION is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration.

19) Always study anything with GREAT INTEREST otherwise it will be of NO USE.

20) Even there are some students who think that they can nod prepare for IIT-JEE like EXAMS. So if they think so, then they are wrong. Because "ATTITUDE, NOT APTITUDE DETERMINES ALTITUDE".

At last I prefer books for preparation of IIT-JEE subject-wise (according to me):

*MATHS: R.D.SHARMA (for theory and practice) and PURUSHOTTEM KUMAR-OBJECTIVE (it must be for practice)

*PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY: BHARTI BHAVAN PUBLICATIONS

*ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: NCERT (must)

*INORGANIC CHEMISTRY: NCERT (must) (you need nothing else for preparing this part)

*NOTE: prefer MTG Publication monthly Magazine also &if are taking coaching from somewhere, then prefer that notes also.

*PHYSICS: H.C.VERMA (part 1 & 2 both)(for theory as well as practice)

At last I want to say one more thing for IIT-JEE that "DO PRACTICE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WITH YOUR FULL EFFORT"

FOR AIEEE: There are lot of students who think that if they are preparing for IIT-JEE, then they are also preparing for AIEEE. It's wrong.

First of all, for preparation of AIEEE, they have to prepare tightly for CBSE EXAMS if the person is fresher otherwise dropper also have to prepare for CBSE, only then he can think of rank less than 20,000 in AIEEE.

If somebody is preparing for AIEEE (whether he is preparing for IIT-JEE or not), he or she has to keep THREE WORDS IN HIS OR HER MIND ALL THE TIME:

1) PRACTICE(as much as somebody can)

2) SPEED(for doing question with RIGHT APPROACH)

3) ACCURACY(the MOST IMPORTANT POINT to get the RIGHT ANSWER)

For AIEEE, you have to learn SMALL TRICKS and MAGIC to solve the question in possible time.

All other things are in same pattern as that of IIT-JEE.

<<<<>>>>

##CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD TEACHER AND THE BEST TEACHER==? (Can u guess)???

If answer is NO, then READ THIS : THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE HOW THEY ARE TEACHING THEIR STUDENTS,BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HOW ANY TEACHER IS CREATING INTEREST IN PARTICULAR SUBJECT AND HOW THAT TEACHER IS MOTIVATING AND INSPIRING THE STUDENTS TOWARDS ACHIEVING THEIR GOAL.

Somebody said right that: "ANYBODY CAN TEACH BUT EVERYBODY CAN NOT STUDY".

SO, there MUST be PROPER WAY TO TEACH SOMEBODY.

THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS TO TELL BUT THIS IS ARTICLE!

Written by:

NAVNEET GOEL (2nd YEAR-COMPUTER SCIENCE)

(IIT-JEE 2006 rank is-4321, got selection in IT-BHU WITH CIVIL BRANCH BUT I LEFT)(Fresher)

(IIT-JEE 2007 rank (without any preparation)-6841)

(AIEEE 2006 rank-5431)

THESE ALL BAD RANKS ARE DUE TO THE REASON THAT I DID NOT FOLLOW ALL THE POINTS I EXPLAINED ABOVE.

SO, DON'T YOU DO THE SAME MISTAKES ,IF YOU WANT TO BE IN TOP 500 HUNDRED RANKS OF IIT-JEE AND AIEEE!(guarantee)

Posted by blogger at 12:05 AM

Labels: aieee, engineering, examination, exams, IIT JEE
27th February 2011, 01:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

If You Want To Preapre For AIEEE Exams, Then I Will Suggest You Just Prepare According to The Syllabus, The Syllabus Is Same As You Read In Your Class 11th And 12th Exams. So, Just Clear Your Basics First And Try To Complete Your Syllabus On Time And Dont Skip Any Single Chapter, Then Definitely You will Get Sucess In AIEEE Examination.

And Always Study From the NCERT Books, This Is the Best Book To Crack The AIEEE Examination. NCERT Book is the Best Book in the Market for AIEEE Organic and Inorganic Syllabus.

And Please Purchase These Books, If You Really Want to Crack the AIEEE Exams With Good Marks -

For Mathematics-

R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII

For Chemistry -

NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII

Arihant Prakashan– Organic Chemistry

J.D. Lee Concise — Inorganic Chemistry

Besides All These Given Books, H.C.Verma is Best for Physics, NCERT and O.P.Aggarwal Is Best for Chemistry, and R.S Aggarwal is Best For the Mathematics.

So, Please Purchase These Given Books And Study Properly These Books Regulary, Then Definitely You Will get Sucess In AIEEE Examination.

After Completing Your Syllabus, Please Purchase the Previous Year Paper Of AIEEE Exams And Solve them Daily, The More You Practice The More You will Be Able to Scored GooD Marks In AIEEE Exams. So, Please Clear Your Basics And Read All the Chapters Daily From NCERT Books, Only Then You Will Be Able to Crack AIEEE Exams.

Rahul K
27th February 2011, 01:48 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

hello my dear,

in aieee -ve maring placed. you wored hard to get your aim.

For preparation you can start from maths in which you can score most , prepare listed topics well to score:

1.Differentiation
2.Integration
3.Differential Equation
4.2 Dimensional Geometry
5.3 Dimensional Geometry
6.Vector
7.Determinant and Matrix
8.Trigonometry

Physics:

1.Electrostate
2.Magnetism
3.2 dimensional motion
4.Thermal Physics
5.Modern Physics
6.Optics
7.Waves and oscillation

Chemistry:

1.Physical Chemistry
2.Organic Chemistry

3.Inorganic Chemistry
4.Biochemistry

****************good luck********************
27th February 2011, 02:11 PM
sonu1234

For Mathematics-

R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII

For Chemistry -

NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII

Arihant Prakashan– Organic Chemistry

J.D. Lee Concise — Inorganic Chemistry

The syllabus for AIEEE is same as 12th board examination. So there is no extra labor
required other than 12th board syllabus.
The level of questions use to be easy to moderately tough but the important thing is
that the questions use to be very conceptual and fundamental.

Besides All These Given Books, H.C.Verma is Best for Physics, NCERT and O.P.Aggarwal Is Best for Chemistry, and R.S Aggarwal is Best For the Mathematics.

So, Please Purchase These Given Books And Study Properly These Books Regulary, Then Definitely You Will get Sucess In AIEEE Examination.
27th February 2011, 03:37 PM
ankurloonia

AIEEE Preparation(from www.icbse.com)

The AIEEE consists of two papers; first paper comprising objective type questions from subjects like, mathematics, physics and chemistry; second paper consisting of objective type questions from mathematics, aptitude test and drawing test. The first paper is meant for getting the B.E. / B.Tech admissions and the second paper is for B.Arch. / B.Planning. Some of the important aspects of preparing for the exam involve the following points:

Now the online services are improved a lot and there are many free online tests available; one can use those services in their leisure time to enhance their knowledge; but finding the best sites, which one could trust is really significant!
Working out on time is a very important concept; it would be really appropriate to allot time to each question, while preparing for the exam. Try to get solved, half an hour before the actual timings; i.e. while practicing the sample question papers, try to complete within two and a half hours; hence the remaining half an hour would be ample enough for revising and verifying the answers.
If you are stuck up with a question, then leave the question and move on to the next one. But later, make sure that you are giving attempt to all the left out questions.
Try practicing the sample questions in the same format of the original question paper, i.e. the shading part of the question paper, etc. this could be done only through imagination, but practicing such small things would ease the exam pressure and it would also make you familiar to such practices; when one’s mind is familiar to some things, or concepts, then it is likely to make one comfortable to the same.
Try concentrating on the logics of concepts, rather memorizing the formulas and procedures. Develop your own methodologies to solve a problem; this imparts confidence at the first place.
Also it is advisable to undergo group discussion with friends and classmates, as such ways will expose you to the other’s alternative methodologies to solve the paper. But try to collaborate with friends, matching up with your frequency; the ultimate objective of such methods is to boost our confidence and energy and not otherwise!
Concentrate on your speed of solving the problems. Analyze the different categories of possible questions and plan a suitable strategy to solve each one of them.
Prepare yourself without stress and strain; developing such attitude would fetch you good results, as sound mind could think energetically!
The ‘out of box thinking’ helps in segmenting the entire preparation process; it also improves the focus of concentration, but not every person does this! When two or more persons bear the same cut-off marks in AIEEE, then the inter-se merit of the students would be determined by the AIEEE by comparing the student’s AIEEE mathematics marks first and followed by their physics marks and their ages; in case of engineering admissions and in case of architectural and planning admissions, it compares the student’s AIEEE aptitude marks first and followed by the mathematics marks and their ages.
Hence, being aware of such procedures and practicing accordingly would fetch more marks than the competitors.

AIEEE doesn’t need any premium coaching classes.If you are familiar with concepts in NCERT books then you can score good in this test.
Speed and Accuracy is also an important factor to crack AIEEE exam.
Do no forget to practice last year AIEEE papers.
Numerical and Theory part should be given equal importance while preparing.
The biggest difference between CBSE and AIEEE is CBSE focus on theory part whereas AIEEE focus on numerical part.
27th February 2011, 03:51 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

here is giving a hot list for preparing AIEEE examination this year provided by expert according to top priority and least priority.
  • CHEMISTRY

Top Priority-
Atomic structure, chemical equilibrium, chemical kinetics, radioactivity, isomerism, polymers, carbohydrates, bio-molecules, transition elements, co-ordination chemistry, surface chemistry, aromatic chemistry, extractive metallurgy, reaction mechanism, periodic properties, chemical bonding

Least Priority-
Electrochemistry,energetics, ionic equilibrium, s and p block elements and stoichiometry.

PHYSICS

Top priority-
Calorimetry, units, dimensions and vectors, work, energy and power, experimental physics, heat transfer and modern physics, electric current, electrostatics, kinematics, magnetism and collision.

Least priority-
Wave optics, elasticity, Newton's law of motion, electromagnetic induction, rotational dynamics and simple harmonic motion.

MATHEMATICS

Top priority-
Matrices and determinants, differentiation, limit and continuity, progression, straight line, three dimensions, logarithm, applications of derivatives, circle integration, trigonometric functions, trigonometric equations and solution of triangles.

Least Priority-
Differential equations, complex numbers, functions, inverse trigonometric functions, probability and combination and quadratic equations.

on the day of examination you should Do-
1. Be confident. if the paper is tough, it's tough for every one.
2. Be prepared for a change in the pattern
3. Be flexible with your strategy
4. Spend at least five minutes going through the entire paper.
5. Start with the question you think you can surely solve in a subject you are most confident about.
6. Read each problem carefully.
7. Regularly mark the questions you have already attempted.

DON'TS

->Study in the morning or on your way to the examination center.
->Over emphasis any one subject; there are other easy questions waiting to be solved.
->Spend more time on any questions than the average time required per question.
->Get intimidated by a tough looking problem.
->Do blind guesswork intelligent guesswork through elimination is OK, but only in some cases.

Best of luck for examination.
27th February 2011, 04:42 PM
danish_khurana

Thumbs up Re: Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

First of all, whenever somebody has any ambition or aim to do something, he or she should be confident to do that thing, means never lose HOPE.

they have to prepare tightly for CBSE EXAMS if the person is fresher otherwise dropper also have to prepare for CBSE, only then he can think of rank less than 20,000 in AIEEE.

always keep these three words in your mind.

WISHING YOU BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAM.............................
27th February 2011, 06:15 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

i want to share some of my experience in this matter see

* There is no short cut for success

* Try to solve as much as question you can practice a day and try to increase the question in next day.

*Try to understand fully the question you solved that mean go as much deep you can go

*in exam try to put those answers only in which you are sure as negative marking for wrong answer decrease a

individual marks a lot

*Be calm and cool in examination hall

*stop reading before 1 hour as it may lead you in confusion......
27th February 2011, 08:04 PM
ratalalavanya

FOR AIEEE: There are lot of students who think that if they are preparing for IIT-JEE, then they are also preparing for AIEEE. It's wrong.

First of all, for preparation of AIEEE, they have to prepare tightly for CBSE EXAMS if the person is fresher otherwise dropper also have to prepare for CBSE, only then he can think of rank less than 20,000 in AIEEE.

If somebody is preparing for AIEEE (whether he is preparing for IIT-JEE or not), he or she has to keep THREE WORDS IN HIS OR HER MIND ALL THE TIME:

For AIEEE, you have to learn SMALL TRICKS and MAGIC to solve the question in possible time.

##CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD TEACHER AND THE BEST TEACHER==? (Can u guess)???

If answer is NO, then READ THIS : THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE HOW THEY ARE TEACHING THEIR STUDENTS,BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT HOW ANY TEACHER IS CREATING INTEREST IN PARTICULAR SUBJECT AND HOW THAT TEACHER IS MOTIVATING AND INSPIRING THE STUDENTS TOWARDS ACHIEVING THEIR GOAL.

Somebody said right that: "ANYBODY CAN TEACH BUT EVERYBODY CAN NOT STUDY".

SO, there MUST be PROPER WAY TO TEACH SOMEBODY.
14th April 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am very worried about aieee...........
15th April 2011, 04:01 PM
hari om yadav

dear,
first of all, if you want to fight aieee then you should forget oher activities and think it is very easy and i will fight easily. after word hard. clear your basics.
because without basics you can't .
i am sure that you can.
best of luck!
15th April 2011, 09:11 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Start your prepration from NCERT books as ultimately all the syllabus will be based on NCERT books only. AIEEE questions seems to be diffrent because they are more conceptual based other than NCERT level. You should cover syllabus from both 11th and 12th and first cover those topics which are more clear to you.

Practise from previous years question papers and also try to solve solved examples, this would be helpful in getting basic idea about the examination. At last moments don't try to complete uncovered topics, prepare syllabus which you have already been covered.
19th April 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to join coaching institute for preparation of IIT JEE?
20th April 2011, 11:06 AM
ZChirag aggarwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it necessary to join coaching institute for preparation of IIT JEE?
Dear frend,
No,it is not at all necessary to join coaching institute for preparation of IIT throughout the year..you just need to b thorough wid ur syllabus and den u may join competition batch or a crash course...it will help u a lot

work hard
best f luck
24th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i'm a dropper. at least how many hrs should i study to crack aieee with rank at least 2000(air).
29th June 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I don't follow any material from any reputed coaching institute but I m very much attached with books like OP Agarwal and Arihant publications for Chemistry . Will I be able to crack IIT JEE ?
6th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOT GETTING ATA ALL TO STUDY, BECAUSE 07:00 TO 02:00 IS MY SCHOOL.THEN FROM 03:00 TO 09:00 IS MY TUTION.WHEN I REACH HOME AT 9 PM ,I AM COMPLETELY EXHAUSTED.PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO STUDY FOR AIEEE WITH THIS BUSY SCHEDULE.
1st August 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i have droped this year my aieee rank is 56000 .I want to improve my rank from 56000 to leass than 5000.WHICh book should i prefer for mathematics and physics for practice problem and how many hours should i study?
1st August 2011, 10:11 PM
Sehwag6

Aieee preparation tips:-
**first prepare your 12th books and subjects
**clear your basics
**it contains three sections. They are physics,chemistry and maths
**you are more good in maths because maths have more marks in aieee
all the best
1st August 2011, 10:45 PM
kunjeyan5282

AIEEE is an national level entrance exam and competition is very tough in it.
There is negative marking in it so keep in mind.

1.Differentiation
2.Integration
3.Differential Equation
4.2 Dimensional Geometry
5.3 Dimensional Geometry
6.Vector
7.Determinant and Matrix
8.Trigonometry

Physics:

1.Electrostate
2.Magnetism
3.2 dimensional motion
4.Thermal Physics
5.Modern Physics
6.Optics
7.Waves and oscillation

Chemistry:

1.Physical Chemistry
2.Organic Chemistry

3.Inorganic Chemistry
4.Biochemistry
1st August 2011, 11:44 PM
anil_kumar89

Don't leave any topic by thinking that you know this topic. If you keep this practice regular your NCERT book will be completed within 5 months.

Once you are done with theory start practicing questions from other books. But, you should keep revising the theory daily.

For practice you can refer MCQ by Bharti Bhawan Publication.

For Maths you should use R.S.Agarwal.

Study material from some institution like FIITJEE, Career Point etc. will be useful.
Before 3-4 months of examination .

you should join All India Test Series of any good coaching institution so that you can
judge your preparation status on all Indian level.

Also, practice from Previous year question papers is necessary to understand the
level of examination very well.
5th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I AM A 11 STANDARD STUDENT PREPARING FOR AIEEE.I AM REALLY CONFUSED WITH THE SYLLABUS.CAN YOU SUGGEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FOR THIS NATIONAL LEVEL COMPETITIVE EXAM.
9th September 2011, 08:26 AM
manoj rajpurohit

AIEEE is a india level entrance examination to enter in the best engineering colleges. AIEEE is a hard and tough exam, you can fight it with your deep knowledge.

the question in the AIEEE are based on the 11th ad 12th class question, so you prepare for it.

You prepare the physics, chemistry, and maths basic knowledge to improve your knowledge, you should buy all the books in NCERT based.

all the question are based on objective types and their solutions are very big, so you should go to the trick, by applying this you will get your answer in some seconds only.

you should study about 6 to 8 hours daily, make your time table and let yourself go according this, solve all the question with the tricks daily, and if any problems occur then go to your sir for the solutions.

best of luck.
9th September 2011, 02:52 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

All India Engineering Entrance Examination(AIEEE) is one of the best engineering entrance test to take admission in IIT,NIT and all other high profiled institutions.

Some Important Tips to crack the AIEEE:

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum6-8hrs per day for the GATE.

2:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

3:.Study the Syllabus

4:Try to solve the Previous questions papers

5:Try to Solve more and more problems,

Engineering Colleges which admit students through AIEEE they do it by seeing the candidate's aieee rank but should have mentioned your expected rank in AIEEE.

I think your expected rank in AIEEE is almost 80000 and above as your expected score is 100.
So,in your expected rank you will not get the NITs and Good Govt. Colleges. So, you can try for the following colleges :-

1. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)

2. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

3. Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

4. Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

5. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur ( Maharashtra )

6. Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat ( Gujarat )

7. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubhaneswar (Orissa)

8. Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Bhadohi (U.P.) (IICT, Bhadohi)

9. School of Planning and Architecture, I.P. Estate, New Delhi (SPA, Delhi).

10. National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, Ranchi (Jharkhand), (NIFFT, Ranch)

Choice your own from the list.
30th September 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me which is best book for aieee,iam in 11th standard .how many hrs to study.
30th September 2011, 07:19 PM
shrijan00

hy,
1)HC.VERMA FOR PHYSICS
2)ABC for chemistry
3)ARIHANT for maths
but the most important thing is that you shud mug up 1st your ncert,as oftenly direct questions are asked from that book....have lots of practice for speed....best wishes
3rd October 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

"m very much depressed bcoz the october has started "n i have no confidence at my preparation . i want to study from right now...plzz suggest me how much regular sitting iz being required for crack in aieee
3rd October 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir plz can u give me a regular study time table to crack in aieee....??????????
3rd October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzzz can u give me a regular study time table to crack in aieee...????????
4th October 2011, 01:41 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

Quote:
how can i prepare for aieee entrence exam? give me some tips for aieee entrence exam

Tips to crack AIEEE

In order to secure a good rank in AIEEE..you should first thoroughly go through your NCERT books..then for higher preparations...you can refer the following books..

1) M.L.Khanna for Maths
2) P.Bahadur for Chemistry
3) Concepts of Physics
4) Arihant's Past Papers of AIEEE

Solve all the numerical of these books and you can be sure of getting a good rank in AIEEE..

By going through the past papers..you can have an idea of the topics which have the maximum weightage and a pattern and the level of the exam..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
17th December 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz give me a regular timetable to crack in AIEEE exam
14th January 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

January has came to end how to prepare in 4 months for AIEEE
15th January 2012, 07:13 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in AIEEE
Then you can go for these books below :

LIST OF BOOKS :

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACHMENT BELOW :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Books for AIEEE.pdf(173.3 KB, 51 views)
17th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

give me the time table for preparation of aieee plzzzzz....
17th July 2012, 07:26 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I think after going through the syllabus you should first chalk out the subjects which you think is scoring and which requires you to give extra effort. Instead of cramming and mugging all the subjects it is important to stress more on the scoring subjects because that will fetch you more marks.

It is also very important to keep minimum 4-5 hours just for yourself everyday. Although it is always a good idea to look for help in terms of private tutors or coaching institutes but at the end of the day only you can evaluate your own performances and for that it is very important that you give yourself that time.

Many keeps very short time for solving the model question papers as the book contains questions in a haphazard manner that is why. But instead of doing that it is advisable to go for the chapter wise model question papers and start solving them soon after solving one chapter. The more you solve papers the better you will know about the question and their pattern.

Give exams every week to your tutor. This will keep you in the loop and will help you to understand your current performance level.

Listing below the names of some AIEEE coaching institutes in India.

AIEEE Coaching Institutes:

Core Academy
AIMS Education
Brilliant Tutorials
Career Avenues
Career Point
Aakash Institute
Pathfinder
FIITJEE Limited
Engineers Study Circle
Gupta Tutorials
17th July 2012, 11:39 PM
JustShashank

Lightbulb Re: Tips to prepare for AIEEE?

Quote:

First of all you cant deny hardwork.There are no shortcuts.
Now,if you want the method,i can tell you how was my strategy.

You have to study 3-4 hours atleast,daily.

You complete each chapter in detail one by one,solving questions of all types from that chapter.

When one month is remaining for the exam,you solve previous year question papers one everyday and try to assess your weakness,work on it before solving next paper and similarly solve each paper and improve your mistakes everyday.

Thank you!!!!:-)
21st July 2012, 07:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam.
This exam is conducted by CBSE every year.

In this exam, mostly basic concepts of Class 11 and Class 12 textbooks are asked. That's why it is considered little bit easier exam in comparison to IIT-JEE (another engineering exam).

From next year, AIEEE will be replaced by IIT-Mains exam. There may be changed in eligibility criteria of this exam. So, keep watching updates about this exam. However, notifications for this exam will come nearly in November-December. So, preparing for these exams is the only way now.

If you want to get colleges, then you will have to bring rank below 5000.
Then, only you will get good college like NIT, IIIT and other deemed institutions.
For preparing this exam, go through NCERT Textbooks of Class 11 and 12.
They will be very helpful to you.
If you want to purchase some secondary books, purchase books like H.C.Verma of Physics, TMH Publications, Arihant Books, etc.
Remember, 8-10 hours study is must for you to prepare for this exam.
About 11 lakh students appear for this exam, every year and nearly 30,000 students get their seats in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?