8th November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce?

I have studied physics, chemistry, maths and biology after my 10th. I want to make a career in computers Is it possible?

9th November 2015, 06:49 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce?

You have mentioned in the query that you have completed physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized board then yes you can apply for the undergraduate engineering courses in Information technology.

Once you complete your bachelor's degree in engineering in Information technology, you can apply for jobs in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Wipro etc to have better career opportunities in IT sector.

Some of the entrance exams are JEE, State level engineering exams, BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE for undergraduate course in engineering.
9th November 2015, 09:47 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce?

If you have studied maths as one of the subject in class XII then surely you are eligible for courses like BCA or B.Sc IT from a recognized institute or university. These courses will certainly help you to get job in IT companies.

You can also go for MCA after completion of BCA if you are interested in higher studies. MCA is considered equivalent to B.Tech CSE or IT by top MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?