21st November 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Need previous year question papers of Military School for class 9th?

Sir/mam, I want to get the previous years question papers of Military School for class 9th. Please provide me the papers.

22nd November 2015, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need previous year question papers of Military School for class 9th?

Here, I have attached previous year question papers of Military school for 9th standard, kindly download the attachment and use it in your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sainik School Question paper.pdf(235.5 KB, 489 views)
22nd November 2015, 02:03 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Need previous year question papers of Military School for class 9th?

Rashtriya Military School is one of the best school for boys up to higher secondary education.
It is better specially for the boys who want to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Naval Academy.

Military school takes admission only in 6th and 9th standard up to secondary level and only in 11th in higher secondary level.
To get admission in 6th and 9th standard, students have to qualify in written entrance examination, physical fitness test and interview.

After all the tests, final merit list is published containing the names of qualified students and admission in the schools are provided on the basis of the list.
Sample paper for entrance examination is provided with prospectus given to students at the time of registration.
Also, sample papers can be bought from market which is better for preparation as it is available every time.
Arihant sample papers is most popular book for preparation of entrance examination.
9th December 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

PL send previous question paper of rastriya military school entrance exam for class ninth
27th January 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

please send me RMS cet CLASS-9 previous year question paper with answers [email protected]
28th July 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper class 9 military school
23rd August 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Please I need exact syllabus ,previous year question papers ,and related vedios how to attend RMS exam to my kid......because he is attending for the first time so anyone give correct information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?