30th October 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Next step after class XII and coaching centre for AFMC? When and where to get the form?

sir, i have passed xii and i really wants to join afmc so i want to ask that what would be my next step after class XII AND what about choahing centre........ and i want to know when are the afmc forms are avaliable ..........
so, sir i request u to understand my situation.......and help me.........

14th October 2015, 12:59 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Next step after class XII and coaching centre for AFMC? When and where to get the form?

Well, as you must be knowing that AFMC is Armed Forces Medical College. The registration forms for this college were already given in the month of May. They are closed right now. So again you have to wait for next year's February month. Meanwhile as you say that you are preparing for getting admission in medical college. So you can continue with your preparation.
As you also must be knowing that AFMC hold their own entrance examinations and that too in the 3rd week of April. So you still have quite an amount of time in hand. You can join a coaching center right now, to help you with your studies. Two really good coaching centers in Velachery, Chennai. One is TIME and the other is Everonn Education Limited. So think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?