20th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Next step to take after 12th Commerce CBSE?

I am the student who completed 12 commerce exams from cbse. Which next step should choose by me. Cgpa in 10 cbse is 8.6.

28th May 2014, 11:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Next step to take after 12th Commerce CBSE?

The next step after completion of 10+2 in commerce from CBSE is to analyze yourself properly especially your comfort and interest level. It is the stage which will be the foundation of your future career and probably be the base of your future professional career. Hence you need to analyze your strong points and weak points. You need to step further by opting for studies in a discipline in which you are interested and comfortable. There are many courses available as well as many fields available after 10+2 like normal graduation to hotel management, CA to MBA and further studies as well. You need to set your career goal as per your interest and move further accordingly. For now, you can do certain computer courses which will enhance your knowledge since every field involves computers. So it is better to learn something in this vacation rather than sitting idle.
24th June 2016, 02:17 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: Next step to take after 12th Commerce CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student who completed 12 commerce exams from cbse. Which next step should choose by me. Cgpa in 10 cbse is 8.6.
Student completing class 12 from cbse board also by commerce group will definitely have good depth of knowledge in commerce ,accounts &also may be in economics as well...you can do graduation by selecting commerce group..you will also easy in choosing BBA group in graduation level.... If you aim for big ,you have option to do professional courses like charted accountancy(ca) ,company secretary(cs),cost accountant(cwa) etc....also ..Because your knowledge in commerce subjects helps you alot in this courses....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?