20th August 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS valid for EAMCET? If yes, then how can i write EAMCET after NIOS?

Is NIOS valid for EAMCET? If yes, then how can i write EAMCET after NIOS?

20th August 2015, 11:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS valid for EAMCET? If yes, then how can i write EAMCET after NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to write EAMCET exam. Here are the details of eligibility for EAMCET exam.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate should to the state of Andhra pradesh/ Telangana. Candidate should also satisfy Local/ Non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.

* Candidate should complete class 12th of 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from any recognized board.

As you have completed class 12th from NIOS board, you are eligible to write EAMCET exam.
21st August 2015, 01:12 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NIOS valid for EAMCET? If yes, then how can i write EAMCET after NIOS?

Yes, NIOS is valid for EAMCET.

Candidate have to register themselves via online at JNTU website for application. After the registration candidate have to fill the aplication form online. Payment of fee have to be done through credit or debit card.

Application Fees :

250/- for engineering
250/- for engineering and medical
500/- for all examinations (engineering, agriculture and medical)

After completion of application process, you will get mail about the examination centre and date.

For more details visit : https://www.apeamcet.org/
21st August 2015, 02:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

EAMCET stands for the Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance test. This is the entrance examination conducted in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telegana for admission in undergraduate course of Engineering and medical courses.

Candidate must belong to state of Andhra Pradesh and should have passed 10+2 board exams or diploma from A.P Intermediate board of examination or Telegana or any other board examinations equivalent to this one. As NIOS central board, so you can apply for the EAMCET exam with NIOS certificates.

You must wait for the next year examination as 2015 examinations are over now.
21st August 2015, 03:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS is valid for EAMCET.

The full form of EAMCET is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance test. This exam for 2015 is already conducted. It is state government exam for Andhra Pradesh and Telegana.

Any candidate who has passed 10+2 board exams from any recognized board of state board of Andhra Pradesh or Telegana can apply for the EAMCET exam. You can also apply for the exam after passing 10+2 from NIOS board.
29th May 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Nios will give me certificate in april.how can i apply for eamcet before that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?