15th March 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Stat board and NIOS both marks are valid?

Dear sir,

I gave 12th from state board exam and got less marks, next year I gave the improvement exam from the state board and nios exam also on fresh registration since the exam dates were different. I secured good marks in both the examinations. As nios is a distance program, is my both marks valid???

15th March 2015, 05:28 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stat board and NIOS both marks are valid?

* State board marks and NIOS marks both are valid.

* NIOS certificates are valid recognized and at par with the other National and state board of school educations.

* If you wish to use NIOS certificates for higher studies it's your own interest that you keep in mind the requirements of boards/ universities you wish to join.

* As you have got good marks in both the examinations you can keep any one in for your higher studies.
15th April 2015, 09:08 PM
SmilyRishu

I think that both NIOS and state board score are valid. As you scored good marks in both the exams so my suggestion to you is that you should have to prefer the state board over the NIOS exam score for the future studies. Now my suggestion to you is that you should score good marks in the entrance exam so that you can get a well reputed college on the basis of your score.
19th May 2015, 12:19 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Stat board and NIOS both marks are valid?

Yes both the state and NIOS marks are equivallent and treated as equally important. Both the marks are valid. This will be applicable at the time of admission in graduation. But only one certificate has to refer either state board results or NIOS results.
Both means to be same.if one has to take admission.only one certification is acceptable or consider not both of it
25th October 2022, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Where college Accept 12 nios passed in pcb to phrmd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?