11th August 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats reserved for CBSE candidate in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?

Hello,
How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  2. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  3. How many seats of MBBS are reserved for SEBC in Government Colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  5. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  6. Details of reserved seats for CBSE students in Medical colleges of Gujarat?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  8. What's the number of seats reserved in medical and engineering colleges of Gujarat for defense personnel wards ?
  9. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  10. How many seats are reserved for CBSE students in MBBS college in Gujarat?
  11. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  12. How many seats are reserved in CBSE board school in Gujarat for medical in Gujarat Government College?
  13. Number of seats reserved for ISC students through GUJCET in Engineering colleges of Gujarat?
  14. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th CBSE student of Dubai? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students?
  16. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  17. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
14th August 2015, 07:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats reserved for CBSE candidate in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?

No, there is no reservation of the seats in the B.tech for the CBSE candidates in the Gujarat Technical colleges.

There is no reservation through any entrance examination even on the government colleges through the JEE examination. But if you are Gujarat board candidates there are some seats reserved for you in the government colleges but only after qualifying in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?