5th January 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Options available for enrollment in Olympiads exam other than through school?

My son is studying first grade in a private school. I would like to enroll him in maths Olympiad exam. School is supporting us in the enrollment. But their charges are very high (Rs 400 per student). To my understanding, it should not be more than Rs. 150. I do not want to enroll through school. Please let me know the other options for enrollment

15th January 2022, 03:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available for enrollment in Olympiads exam other than through school?

The students can register individually if do not want to register through school. For individual participation, you can click on the "Individual Student Registration" button on the official website. You need to enter all the required details such as name, standard, age, school, subject, and other information. It would further take you to the payment gateway, where you can pay the examination fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?