25th February 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?

Hello Sir,
As in West Bengal there is a Board for class 12th named- West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education, the schools which is running privately also giving the certificates of the similar Board? Please clarify my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  2. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  3. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  4. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Casio Fx 82 es doesn't allow during the exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  6. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  7. List of Assam Board affiliated schools which offer Higher Secondary Science Education
  8. Can I study BCA being an Arts with Computer Application student? -- [New]
  9. Marking technique of West Bengal Higher Secondary Board?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  11. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  12. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  13. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  14. Rescheduled date of Group D Post written exam?
  15. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  16. West Bengal of Higher Secondary Council 10 years question papers
  17. West Bengal High Secondary question papers?
  18. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
26th February 2016, 11:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?

No, it is not compulsory that every private schools gives you the same certificate. West Bengal Board is only in Bengal and other private schools does not provide for the same. They provide either CBSE or ICSE Boards certificate.
29th February 2016, 10:06 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?

Yes, a candidate successfully passing Class 10 or Class 12 receives Certificate from the Board irrespective of the fact whether the school from which the candidate has appeared for the Exam is a Private or Govt. Aided. one. This is because of the fact that such Private schools are affiliated to the West Bengal Board of Higher Secondary Education. They follow the same norms as followed in Govt. Schools, so the rules are just the same.
9th April 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of west Bengal board of 10th class and I get 62%, so can I apply for private higher secondary exam in science?
31st July 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am student.of w.b. board .l am passed class 10. l am in junior diploma but l want for private higher secondary exam in science.what is your rules?
28th August 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I have failed 3 times in physics of west bengal higher secendry exam.Now can i appear west bengal higher secendry exam withput physics and chemestry t.e.with arts subjects privately.
15th January 2022, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Does private school follow the rules of WBCHSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?