8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary in Admire English Medium School, Liluah?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Science stream is available in Admire English Medium School, Liluah in Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any problem in admission to 11th Science in Admire English Medium School, Liluah?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard in Admire English Medium School, Liluah?
  3. Requirements to migrate from WB State Board to ICSE Board for studying in Admire English Medium School, Liluah?
  4. Ranklist of staff nurse ESIC Kollam Ashramam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Advantages of studying Higher Secondary in English medium over Kannada medium?
  6. Is Pathfinder higher secondary school good for Bengali medium?
  7. Whether Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur offers Higher Secondary Science course?
  8. Which are the Government affiliated English medium Higher Secondary Schools in Behala, Kolkata? How can I apply for admission?
  9. Am I eligible to study Higher Secondary in English Medium if completed Matriculation from Hindi Medium?
  10. Government affiliated English Medium Schools for Higher Secondary in Ghaziabad, Delhi and Meerut
  11. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  12. How to get the admission form for 11th?
  13. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  14. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th?
  15. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  16. What should I opt to study in Higher Secondary being a NIOS student with mentioned subjects?
  17. List of best residential higher secondary school in bhubaneswar?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Pharma if pursuing Higher Secondary from Open School?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?