18th August 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a chance to work in NASA after completion of class 10th from bengali medium school?

How I get chance in NASA after class 10 studying in a bengali medium school in Kolkata.? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Will there be a problem if I am doing my schooling in bengali medium? Can you please provide me the information?

Related Questions:
18th August 2016, 06:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a chance to work in NASA after completion of class 10th from bengali medium school?

NASA : National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

There are many designations available in NASA besides astronaut which leads to a bright career in research industry.

The most important criteria to join NASA is that, the students who want to work in NASA has to develop great interest in Mathematics and Science subjects.

Importance should be given to Astronomy and Physics also.

Students have to select any one of the subjects in their higher secondary level and also during graduation.

This will give them the required qualification to get selected in NASA.

NASA looks for the people with different backgrounds like:

> Geologist.

> Microbiologist.

> Electrical Engineer.

> Physicists etc.

So, at first you should decide what you want to become in future.

It does not matters whether you are from an english medium background or bengali medium, you are eligible to join NASA after proper qualification and if you meet their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?