27th February 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and tips to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?

Sir,
I have just enter in 10th Class of ICSE Board.
I want to have all the preparation tips
and pattern of ICSE Board exam of 10th.
Please help me to know.

2nd March 2015, 10:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Pattern and tips to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exam?

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of ICSE 10th grade in this post for your reference which would help you to prepare well. Just ensure that you use the previous year papers to refer and find out the pattern alone and prepare for all the topics from the syllabus to score good marks in the exam. Some of the tips which you can try following up which would help you to reach success in your 10th ICSE board exam.

-> Know the syllabus of the subjects which is really important to ensure that you get prepared well for the exam. Make sure that when you start your preparation you cover all the topics given in the syllabus.

-> Prepare a proper schedule and work on it on daily basis. Make sure that you cover one subject a day based on which you feel tough being at the first and follow it every day apart from the home work which you need to do from Day 1.

-> If you feel that you are not really able to cope up studies at home and there are lot of distractions then find out a good tuition center nearby and enroll yourself for better results.

-> Make sure that you prepare well for the internal unit tests which they use to keep in your school as those would help you prepare better for the final exams.

-> Hard Work is the key for all. Ensure that you spend the one full year doing hard work of concentrating only on studies then for sure you would see the results in colors!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICSE - 10th English.zip(562.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: zip icse.zip(568.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: zip ICSE - Chemistry.zip(391.0 KB, 63 views)
File Type: zip ICSE - Computer Application.zip(445.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: zip ICSE - Maths.zip(1.44 MB, 73 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?