28th October 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Which board to choose between State and CBSE?

Hello, I had completed my 10th class from a cbse school and now I'm studying in 1 medical in state board. My aim is to get a medical seat. My parents want me to study in state board and I want to complete my 2 class from CBSE school. It is difficult to get admission in CBSE school in mid-session, so should I do my 2 from the same state board school or change my school to CBSE board in 2?

30th October 2017, 08:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board to choose between State and CBSE?

1. Central Board of Secondary Education is considered one of the best boards of India for secondary and senior secondary education.

2. If you are interested in this board then you should without any doubt change board. CBSE is easy to score and has transparent answer checking pattern. There are many CBSE affiliated schools which gives admission in mid season in attending or non attending mode.

3. Suppose you are not able to get admission in attending mode then you can take admission as non attending candidates and prepare for it along with NEET exam preparation.
30th October 2017, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to complete your 12th standard from CBSE board because nowadays most of the entrance exams are conducted by CBSE board. Moreover one who has studied CBSE board also find entrance exams much easier to qualify than state boards. CBSE board has more value as compared to state board is so it would be better for you to get admission in CBSE board school.
30th October 2017, 09:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The CBSE is considered one of the best boards in India and the CBSE is the National Board of our country. All major Nationalised competitive examinations like Medical and Engineering are conducted by CBSE. CBSE board is considered tougher than the state board but it is useful for those who wish to pursue their higher studies in the national level institutes like it is or AIIMS. You can score good marks with some efforts in CBSE schools and if you are studying in CBSE then continue in the same boat do not change board.
30th October 2017, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

It is best to choose CBSE Board for pursuing your higher studies instead of State Board. The CBSE Board school syllabus is same throughout the country and you can gain more knowledge by pursuing in CBSE Board school when compared to State Board school. You can't take admission in 12th standard in CBSE Board school after completion of your 11th standard from State Board school.
31st October 2017, 12:09 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

I would say CBSE would be much better than any of the state board.

The perks of CBSE are :

* Well designed syllabus
* Uniform schooling
* Uniformity in the exams.
* Uniform marking scheme.
* Good quality teachers.
* Healthy and competitive atmosphere.
* Competition oriented teaching
etc.
31st October 2017, 11:22 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

CBSE is one of best educational board of India .
CBSE board education will be helpful in future also. All the competitive exams questions are based on CBSE pattern.
Ncert books are the standard books for all the competitive exams.

I would like to suggest you that you should continue your study with CBSE board.
The copy checking pattern and marks provided to the students in board exams are easy.
31st October 2017, 12:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that both CBSE and State Board are good on their own. But in my opinion I think CBSE board has an edge over State Board as because the syllabus of CBSE board are generally followed in many government entrance examination including NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and it is worth mentioning that many government entrance exams are conducted by CBSE board itself.
Since you are pursuing your 10+1 Medical from State Board, so I would suggest you to stick with that board only and don't be confused with these State or Central Boards, do your study well and work hard, there is much different between them.
31st October 2017, 02:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. It is an Educational Board in India which offers students classes from pre-primary to class 10+2. While the State Council Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has an affiliation to the government of that particular state.

The main difference between the two Boards is that, the CBSE Board is considered much better than the State Boards. Students of the CBSE have an advantage over the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case any students want to transfer from one state to another, the transition will be easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
So, according to my opinion, you must go with the CBSE Board as it is far better than the State Boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?