10th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board to become a Doctor?

I am studying in 9th standard from Himachal Pradesh Board. I am weak in studies but my aim is to become a Doctor. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Board so that I can achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate with 90% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  3. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam
  4. Requirements to migrate from Himachal Pradesh Board to CBSE for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  5. English question papers of previous 5 years for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam
  6. Requirements to get admission in International Schools for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board student?
  7. Download last 5 years solved question papers of Mathematics for 10th Board exam of Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education?
  8. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  9. Financial Literacy question papers of last 5 years for 10th Himachal Pradesh Board exam
  10. How to change board from CBSE to Himachal Pradesh board after 11th? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  12. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  13. Companies providing space for doing project work?
  14. Himachal Pradesh Board Class 12 Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  16. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  17. Percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to study 11th Science in Aradhya International School?
  18. Percentage required in 10th, 11th and 12th to become an MBBS doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2018, 12:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board to become a Doctor?

To become doctor in future you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination which is conducted by CBSE for admission in medical courses.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper with minimum 50%.

There is no minimum required aggregate in 10th board to appear in examination.

For more information regarding examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
11th June 2018, 05:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board to become a Doctor?

There is no minimum marks need in class 10 exam to become doctor. To become Doctor, follow the below steps.

Steps to become Doctor:

>> Complete class 12 exam with PCB( Physics, Chemistry, Biology) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
>> Appear in NEET , AIIMS and various medical entrance tests and get admission in any good medical college.
>> Pursue a doctor course of your interest like MBBS, BDS, MD etc..
>> Obtain License to start practicing medicine.

*** As you are currently studying class 9, my advice for you is to concentrate in your present study and try to improve your study skills. So, in future, you will get admission in good medical college easily.
11th June 2018, 11:00 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

In order to become a doctor first of all you will have to start studying very hard as if you do not take studies seriously then you will have to face lots of issues in future.

However, for you information I would want you to know that you will have to score a minimum of 60% in your 10th as well as 12th board examination in order to be atleast eligible to appear for medical entrance test and then after clearing the examination with good marks you will be able to get admission in some good college/university to continue with your studies further.

So, take things seriously and start to work hard.
11th June 2018, 11:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

For MBBS 10th and 12th marks not matter .

Eligibility Criteria for MBBS:-

Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidate age should be above 17 years and below 25 years.

Entrance Exam for MBBS:-

AIIMS- All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance Exam

AIMS - Amrita Institute of Medical Science

AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam

AMU Medical Entrance Exam

DUMET- Delhi University Postgraduate Medical Entrance Test

JIPMER- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research

SRM Institute of Science and Technology Medical Entrance Exam

Medical Entrance Exam in Delhi.
12th June 2018, 11:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Actually percentage of 10th does not matter in your PMT or any medical entrance exam because percentage of 12th is taken as base for filling of the application form of NEET entrance.
So try to score more than 50% in your 10th as well as 12th percentage if you want to appear in the entrance test.
13th June 2018, 01:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

10th board marks is not compulsory. You have to pass 12th board with at least 65 percent marks to get admission in MBBS. After completing 12th you have to clear NEET entrance test then only you will get admission in any of the good colleges.
It is compulsory to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main stream in 12th. As because without having Biology you will not be eligible to appear in NEET entrance examination.
14th June 2018, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Class 10th board exams marks has nothing to do with becoming a Doctor in future. You can get admission in a good school, if you have got good class 10th marks and nothing more than that.

You have to take admission in PCB stream to become eligible for medical profession. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exams like NEET. Your class 12th marks will be more important than class 10th, because it will help you to get admission in a medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?