11th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change subject if already registered for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?

Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is there any possibility to change the subject after final submission if already done registration from Andhra Pradesh Board of 10th standard. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  2. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  4. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  5. How to change wrong date of birth in SSC certificate of Andhra Pradesh board?
  6. CBSE or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better to study HS Science?
  7. Possibility to appear in 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam at 13 years of age for 8th student?
  8. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  11. How to get 10th migration certificate of Andhra Pradesh Board? -- [New]
  12. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  13. Which are the best coaching centers in AP? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  16. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Is it possible to change the subject for 10th ICSE Board exam?
12th June 2018, 03:48 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change subject if already registered for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?

It doesn't happen this way, you just cannot change subject after your registration, however I would suggest you to contact your school officials and request them to get it done, hopefully if there is any provision, they will surely let you know and help you out regarding it.

you should write an an application requesting for them same.
13th June 2018, 01:00 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change subject if already registered for 10th Andhra Pradesh Board?

No it is not possible to change stream or subject in 10th after completion of registration.
If there is any possibility then it should be done only in 9th before registration. When once registration done then subject should not be changed.
14th June 2018, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact your school for any such changes. If they think, change is possible, then surely you will be get it.

Just make sure you contact them as soon as possible. Any delay can create issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?