4th March 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between CBSE and BSEB Boards for 7th student?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in 7th standard
by Bihar Board BSEB. But my father
want me to get join in CBSE school.
Can you tell me that what is the
difference in these two Boards?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between WBISC and CBSE board? Which one is better?
  2. How can I get scholarship being a 7th CBSE student?
  3. List of CBSE Schools in Mysore for 7th student?
  4. What is the age limitation to appear for class 10th examination
  5. Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?
  6. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  7. Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75
  8. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 95 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 90% in 12th CBSE being a ST student?
  10. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  11. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  12. Which is better CBSE or GBSE? Why CBSE syllabus is taught in GBSE?
  13. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  14. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  16. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 2nd and 7th standards in Aurangabad?
  18. Best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar?
7th March 2015, 02:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between CBSE and BSEB Boards for 7th student?

BSEB or Bihar State Education Board is a State Board. It will focus more on your regional language. Also, the syllabus of BSEB will be quite different from the CBSE Board. And the syllabus provided to you in BSEB board may be more than the syllabus provided in CBSE Board. However, you can choose your Medium either English or regional language if you are studying from BSEB Board.

On the other hand, CBSE Board could be very fruitful to you if you are going to appear for competitive exams like JEE Mains, AIPMT, JEE Advanced, etc. Because, the syllabus of these exams are entirely based on CBSE Syllabus. And the exams are conducted by CBSE itself. So, it is often seen that CBSE students mostly crack these exams in comparison to other board students. Also, CBSE board focuses more on English Language. So, if you are studying from CBSE Board, your English will be improved simultaneously.
7th March 2015, 03:42 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is the difference between CBSE and BSEB Boards for 7th student?

Bihar State Education Board (BSEB) is a State Board, which will focus more on your regional language. Also, the syllabus of BSEB will be quite different from the CBSE Board. And the syllabus provided to you on BSEB board may be more than the syllabus provided on CBSE Board. However, you can choose your Medium either English or regional language if you are studying for BSEB Board.

On the other hand, CBSE Board could be very fruitful to you if you are going to appear for competitive exams like JEE Mains, AIPMT, JEE Advanced, etc. since their syllabus is entirely based on CBSE Syllabus. And the exams are conducted by CBSE itself. So, it is often seen that CBSE students, mostly crack these exams in comparison to other board students. Also, CBSE board focuses more on English Language. So, if you are studying for CBSE Board, your English will be improved simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?