2nd February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Percentage requirement in 10th board exam for GSEB to get admission in colleges?

How much should I have percentage in 10th board exam of GSEB to get admissions in the college.

6th February 2016, 07:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage requirement in 10th board exam for GSEB to get admission in colleges?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies i.e., Higher Secondary course or Diploma course, you must have completed your 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. But, to get admission in top colleges for pursuing your higher studies, you must have to score more than 60% aggregate marks in your 12th standard. Some colleges offers direct admission to HSC and Diploma course whereas some colleges conduct an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
1st August 2018, 12:24 AM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: Percentage requirement in 10th board exam for GSEB to get admission in colleges?

Hi,
For being eligible to join the IITs, the current criteria is probably top 25 percentile of each board or at least 75 percentile against the earlier criteria of top 20 percentile. Then of course you need a great JEE rank too...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?