6th February 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?

Can i take admission in class 12th in CBSE school after passing class 11th in different school board..?? Can you please let me know what is the procedure I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  4. Can I study in 12th CBSE after completion of 11th RBSE?
  5. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  6. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  10. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  11. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  12. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  13. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  14. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  15. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  16. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  17. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  18. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
7th February 2016, 12:10 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?

Sorry but you can't because registration is already done in 11th class for 12th board exams or we can say that you are already registered at CBSE board. You can only change the school not board if you have any problem with the current school. Changing the board is not possible after passing 11th class.
7th February 2016, 04:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?

There is no such provision in any board that you can do 10+1 from one board and 10+2 from other board. 10+1 and 10+2 need to be done from same board. So, you can not take admission in 10+2 in CBSE if you have done 10+1 from different school board.

It would be better for you to continue with same board as if you will change board, your one year of academics will be wasted.
7th February 2016, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, school don't allow admission in class 12th until it is a case of transfer but private schools may allow admission because they mostly care about money.

Hence, just make sure that seats are available in the school before applying for admission. In government school admission is possible when there is a case if transfer of parents due to service.
7th February 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i take admission in class 12th in CBSE school after passing class 11th in different school board..?? Can you please let me know what is the procedure I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thank you!
Yes, you can change board after 11th in CBSE Board. The student has to collect the application form from the state board school, fill up the forms and submit with required documents. The student has to collect passing certificate, transfer certificate, migration certificate, mark sheet and character certificate. You have to submit all the certificates along with your application form for the admission. But it is not advisable to change board in 12th standard.
1st August 2018, 12:23 AM
prithviraj yadav

Hi,
Yes! You are allowed to move from CBSE to a State board in XIIth. Just contact the school you want to join and they'll let you know the procedure. You may have to show up at the board's regional office and get some papers. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?