21st June 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change college under CUSAT for B.Tech 4th semester studying candidate?

Respcted Sir,
I am a sem 4 b.tech student under cusat university in alappuzha (I got merit admission under KEAM). I have passed for all subjects in sem 1 sem 2 with a GPA of 7.3. I would like to change my college immediately (to any college in civil department under Cusat). Is it possible or not? please give me a reply.

Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
Chinnu Mohanan.

Related Questions:
  1. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  2. Is it possible to change college after 4th semester?
  3. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  4. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  6. Is it possible to change my present college(Indus College of Engineering) to another?
  7. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  8. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  9. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  10. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  11. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  12. How can I change my college after scoring 8.76 in last semester? How much is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  14. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  15. Admission to CE B.Tech after 12921 rank in CUSAT and belonging to SC category?
  16. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  17. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college?
  18. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test?
20th June 2015, 02:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change college under CUSAT for B.Tech 4th semester studying candidate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College now, as the change of college from one to another is only possible in the very first year of the course itself.
'
And as you are currently in your 4th sem, i.e. 2nd year, therefore you are not eligible for it no matter how good marks you have scored in the pst.
20th June 2015, 10:19 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Possibility to change college under CUSAT for B.Tech 4th semester studying candidate?

Sorry, but now you can not change your college as you are in 4th semester.
If you want to change your college then you have to do it early. Now you do not have any option concentrate on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?