27th February 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get seat under Haryana state PMT quota if studied from BSEB but belongs to Haryana?

Hello sir, I am studying from Bihar board due to my father posting but I belong to Haryana. Can I get seat under Haryana state PMT quota? Send me detail on- [email protected]

Related Questions:
28th February 2017, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get seat under Haryana state PMT quota if studied from BSEB but belongs to Haryana?

If you have got domicile of Haryana and have been living there for many years, then only you will be eligible for state PMT quota seats of the same state. Just make sure you fulfill the documents required before applying for such quota.

If you don't have any proof of domicile, then it will be difficult for you to get such benefits. Hence, take care of these points and apply accordingly.
28th February 2017, 10:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get seat under Haryana state PMT quota if studied from BSEB but belongs to Haryana?

It is very unlikely that you will get a seat in the Haryana PMT as you are a domicile of Bihar (assuming).

The seats for the outsiders (non domiciles) for the state exams are very less and you have to get very high marks to secure a seat.

If you can do that, there is a possibility of you getting a seat there otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?