27th February 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

When the SS English Medium School, Pune issues application form for 6th standard? Seats available in 6th standard? Is bus service available in this school?

Hello sir, Please tell me when the SS English Medium School, Pune issues application form for 6th standard? Seats available in 6th standard? Is this school provide school bus service?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?
  2. How many seats are available in Belguam Military School for 6th standard?
  3. List of best school which provides standard development and future growth for students?
  4. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it? -- [New]
  5. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard?
  6. Admission procedure in 6th standard of Kendriya Vidyalaya for a student whose father is a Non-Government employee?
  7. What is the minimum age required to join 6th standard in Sanik school?
  8. How to apply for Don Bosco High School, Faridabad in for 6th standard? Name of documents required for it?
  9. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?
  10. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  11. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  12. How to get admission for joining 6th standard in puttaparthi after completion of 5th standard from ICSE board?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed to join Sathya Sai school in puttapariti for 6th standard?
  14. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  16. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  17. How to prepare for interview of Sainik School for 6th standard? Which type of questions are asked at the time of interview?
  18. How to get admission in Army school in 7th standard or above?
28th February 2017, 07:21 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the SS English Medium School, Pune issues application form for 6th standard? Seats available in 6th standard? Is bus service available in this school?

SS English school is one of the renowned schools in Pune which provides their students a good and friendly environment. The staffs and the teachers are also good and responsible. This school will groom the students very well. The school issues their admission form in the month of December or January and the seat will be allotted to those candidates who successfully passed the exam and interview which will conducted by the school. Seats are limited. Yes, the school also provides the pick and drop facility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?