6th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?

Respected Sir, I want to go to Canada and do my further study there. I have completed my 12th standard from PSEB Board. Is it possible for me now to go to Canada in this case?

4th May 2018, 08:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?

Offcourse, you can to Canada for further study. If you want to apply for direct entry to a degree at university in Canada, and your native language is not English, you must provide proof of your English proficiency Tests like, IELTS (International English Language TestingSystem), TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language). These Examination scores are mandatory requirement for Canadian universities.*You will also be appear for Standardised Tests like GRE*(Graduate Record Examination). After completing these examinations you should select some universities where you want to study and you should apply for admission by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier.
5th May 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to go to Canada and do my further study there. I have completed my 12th standard from PSEB Board. Is it possible for me now to go to Canada in this case?

It is possible to study in Canada after completion of 12th from PSEB. Students have to appear for the IELTS examination and score good bands to study in Canada. Students can apply for the bachelor’s degree courses or diploma courses in Canada after completion of 12th PSEB. Students can apply for the colleges / universities in Canada online or through educational consultants available for this purpose. Students’ academic records, financial statement and English proficiency test score (IELTS) are useful for getting admission in Canada colleges.
8th May 2018, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can go Canada for further higher studies after the completion of class 12th from PSEB Board, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognized Board can apply for higher studies from Canada. You must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in different Colleges to study Bachelors degree course in the relevant field.
20th May 2019, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am doing 12 with simple arts from pseb.. Sir i want to study in canada after this.. Is it possible sir? Please clear my doubt sir..
8th April 2022, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

PSEB student go to Canada without Ielts???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?