12th April 2016, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

List of courses available to study for 12th Commerce PSEB candidate?

Hello Friends,
I have done my 12th in PSEB with Commerce stream. So please tell me what will I do after 12th? Please tell me about the courses for me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  2. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts PSEB candidate?
  3. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  4. Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?
  5. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I study further except B.Sc if secured less than 50% in 12th PSEB Science?
  8. Job oriented courses available for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th and expecting 80% in 12th PSEB PCM?
  9. Scholarship after 12th commerce group with 82.67% in PSEB?
  10. Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in PSEB 12th PCMB Improvement exam?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in BCA for a candidate who has got compartment in Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board exam?
  13. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  14. Can i repeat my 12th with PSEB after getting compartment in CBSE?
  15. Practice papers of Accountancy available to prepare for 12th Commerce PSEB Board exam?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA in Lovely Professional University for a candidate who has secured 68% in 12th PSEB?
  17. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  18. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
13th April 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study for 12th Commerce PSEB candidate?

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from PSEB Board, you can opt for any one of the course from the list of courses mentioned below :-

--> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
--> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
--> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
--> Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A)
--> Chartered Accountancy (CA)
--> Company Secretary Program (CS)
--> Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
13th April 2016, 09:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses available to study for 12th Commerce PSEB candidate?

List of Courses available to pursue after completion of 12th Class Commerce from Punjab School Education Board:

There are many courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class from Commerce stream. Here are the courses which can be done after 12th Class Commerce. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a best course after 12th Class. Here are the other courses after 12th Class Commerce.

Top Courses available :

>> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
>> Bachelor of Management Studies
>> Bachelor in Business Management (BBM)
>> Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
>> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
>> Chartered Accountancy (CA)
>> Company Secretary Program (CS)
>> Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA)
>> Bachelor of Law
>> Bachelor of Hotel Management
>> Bachelor of Computer Applictions
13th April 2016, 11:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

There are many Bachelor's degree courses available in Commerce stream to opt for candidates those who have 12th passed with Commerce stream.

Some of the best courses which you can opt for doing your higher studies are B.Com, B.Com (Honours), CA, CS, etc. You can select and study any course based on your interest.
14th April 2016, 08:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned some of the courses available to pursue after completion of your 12th commerce from PSEB board. Kindly have a look at it;

> Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking

> Bachelor of Administration in Account and Finance

> Bachelor of Administration in Marketing and Finance

> Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

> Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

> Bachelor of Commerce Banking and Insurance

> Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting

> Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

> Bachelor of Commerce in Applied Economics

> Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting

> Bachelor of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

> Bachelor of Commerce in Commercial Law, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?