20th March 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further in Canada if completed 10th PSEB?

I am a student of PSEB Board and I have passed class 10th. I want to study in Abroad and I have planned to go to Canada for my higher studies. Can I study there?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?
  2. What can I do to take admission in Canada after 10th in PSEB?
  3. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply visa to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?
  5. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada?
  6. How can I take admission in Canada after passing 10th in PSEB after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  8. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  9. Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?
  10. What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?
  11. What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for 10th PSEB candidate?
  13. Can I get scholarship to study Aviation course in Canada if migrate from CBSE to PSEB Board?
  14. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  15. Eligibility to get Student Visa for a candidate with 57% in 12th PSEB? -- [New]
  16. Need advice about choosing stream after 10th from PSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to continue studies in Canada for a housewife?
  18. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
30th April 2018, 03:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further in Canada if completed 10th PSEB?

Yes, you can study your higher secondary education from Canada but you have to first choose the right school for higher secondary and the appear for TOEFL/ IELTS examination. With these entrance examinations you will get admission easily. Once your admission in the any Canadian school is confirmed then apply for Student Visa to study in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?