24th April 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get student visa of Australia for a candidate with 58% in 12th PSEB?

Hello everyone, I have scored 58% marks in 12th PSEB which I did with Commerce stream. I want to get the student visa of Australia. So, with this percentage I am eligible to get the student visa or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Student Visa for a candidate with 57% in 12th PSEB? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply visa to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?
  3. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  5. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  8. Will I be allowed to work in Australia having student visa?
  9. Possibility to study in Canada for 12th PSEB student?
  10. Is my M.Sc IT degree valid for student visa of Australia ?
  11. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  12. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  13. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get a student Visa of Australia for doing ElICOS after scoring 5.5 band in IELTS exam?
  16. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  17. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  18. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?

25th January 2020, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get student visa of Australia for a candidate with 58% in 12th PSEB?

Eligibility to get the study visa in Canada with 75% in 12th PSEB

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?