4th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?

Dear Sir,
I have taken Arts in my 11th standard of PSEB Board. So, can I study B.A. English Honours after completing my 12th standard in PSEB? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BBA Honours being a 12th PSEB PCM student?
  2. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts PSEB candidate?
  3. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  4. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 64.5% in commerce with additional subject
  5. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  6. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th Arts student?
  7. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  9. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  10. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  11. Which Board is better to study 11th Science among PSEB and ISC for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 10th PSEB?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in PSEB 12th PCMB Improvement exam?
  14. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  15. How to get admission in DU under Bachelor in Arts hons course?
  16. What are the subjects in arts stream offered by ICSE board in 12th?
  17. What are the possible career options for each streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?
12th November 2015, 09:09 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?

Yes, you can study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB.

Eligibility to study English Honours :
  • Candidate must have pass 12th class with English as compulsory subject from any recognised university.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class.

Course duration : 3 years
16th November 2015, 12:03 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study English Honours after completion of 12th Arts PSEB?

PSEB standds for Punjab Secondary Examination Board.
It is run and controlled by Punjab State Government.
It is well known and recognized by all educational institute.

English Honors in Bachelors degree is of arts category, so, the student who have completed 12th boards examination in arts stream can take admission in it as well as the students who have completed 12th from science and arts stream can also take admission in it.
It is a 3 year degree program after higher secondary.
Most of the colleges conduct entrance examination for admission in almost every disciple in Bachelors degree.
So, students have to prepare well for the entrance examination if the college conduct for admission in which the student want to take admission.

Delhi University is best university in India and to get admission in any college of it in English honors, students need very high percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?