22nd August 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible in CBSE to repeat 10th class and give all 5 papers again after getting failed in 2 subjects?

Hi, I have a query for my sister. she is in 10th class. My question is if any child fails in 2 subjects and he or she wants to repeat the class and want to give all 5 paper again is this is possible in CBSE for 10th class?

23rd August 2016, 04:14 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is this possible in CBSE to repeat 10th class and give all 5 papers again after getting failed in 2 subjects?

Each board conducts Compartmental examination for those who have failed to secure pass marks in annual board examination.
The students are allowed to appear in only those papers in which the student has not secured pass marks.
They are not allowed to appear in all papers.
Through improvement examination, students can appear in all papers but for improvement examination is for those students who have passed in all subjects but not satisfied with the marks and want to get higher marks.

So, you can only appear in the papers in which you haven't score pass marks.
23rd August 2016, 05:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible in CBSE to repeat 10th class and give all 5 papers again after getting failed in 2 subjects?

Yes, it is possible in CBSE to repeat class 10 and give all 5 papers again after failing in 2 subjects.

But if a candidate fails only in 2 subjects and wants to repeat class 10th with all the papers again, then I must say that he/she will loose a valuable year. Instead of that the candidate can give their compartment exam for the subjects they have failed in. This will save one valuable year of the candidate.
23rd August 2016, 06:00 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

There is no need to repeat class 10th again as you have a chance to give only those subjects in which you got failed.

Yes just apply for re-appear exam. First of all you need to fill a application form to reappear in failed subjects. After that submit form to school campus. Once your application submitted, roll number will be sent to your address.

You can repeat class 10th again but for this you have to met to school principal.
You need to take admission back to 10th standard.
23rd August 2016, 11:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stand for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the Central Board of India providing education upto higher secondary level in English medium with its school all around India and abroad too.

Having failed two subjects out of 5 papers of your board examination you are eligible for appearing in Class 10th board examination in all your papers next year but this time you will have to appear as a private candidate not as regular candidate.

For more details about curriculum of CBSE you must refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
2nd November 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I am studying xth in CBSE have to appear exams by 2018 March. But due to non-stick Tory performance I am not allowed to appear the exams. How can I appear exams privately? When can I appear? Board conduct exams only once or twice in a year? Pl do best advise
29th May 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, My nephew got overall 46% pass marks in CBSE-2018 and in internal he scored very well (19/20,20/20) is there any chance of revaluation.
13th August 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can 10th class student of cbse board repeat the class on regular basis if he is fail does board allow for regular classes or not
24th July 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My son score 56percent in 10 cbsc board, cbsc alowto repeat 10 standerd as a regular classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?