31st October 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for class 12th again if I failed in 3 papers last time? Do I have to repeat class 11th again?

Respected Sir, I want to know that can I appear for class 12th again if I failed in 3 papers last time or do I have to repeat class 11th again? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st November 2016, 10:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for class 12th again if I failed in 3 papers last time? Do I have to repeat class 11th again?

You don't have need to repeat the 11th standard again. You can apply for a fresh admission in 12th standard again. Try to focus on those three subjects in which you are failed last time. You can join coaching classes also. For better results, just follow below given tips :

** Be regular in studies
** Try to solve last year papers.
** Practice the numerical portion as much as you can.
2nd November 2016, 11:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for class 12th again if I failed in 3 papers last time? Do I have to repeat class 11th again?

Yes, you can very much appear for 12th board examination in the concluding year, there is no such problem in it. You should just be able to clear your 11th standard from a recognized board and after that you will be most eligible to be promoted to class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?