30th October 2015, 11:08 PM
cl-10

Is it possible to repeat 10th standard exam in CBSE board after completing it before?

I passed cbse 10 in compartment. and i repeated it and passed directly.my question is can we repeat class 10 after passing it in cbse. is my decision was right at that time. does the CBSpermits this.? Can someone please guide me with the answe ro nthis?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  3. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  4. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  5. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  6. How marks are calculated for 10th standard in CBSE board?
  7. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  10. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  13. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  14. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  15. Is it good way to repeat 10th CBSE again in regular mode?
  16. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  17. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?
31st October 2015, 09:36 AM
sanju0770

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 10th standard exam in CBSE board after completing it before?

Hi friend

It is your call whether you want to repeat or not as many candidate do this to improve their scores in the board examination and there is no harm in doing this. CBSE has absolutely no issues about the number of times you are sitting for the exam. The number of attempts are totally decided by the candidate and his family but you have to pay fees of examination every time you are sitting for the examination.

One more thing which I would like to tell you is that no it is absolutely fine to improve your score but study hard for the exam and your age plays a major factor at many exams

Hope it will help
29th July 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat 10th standard exam in CBSE board after completing it before?

I have just passed class but I wanna repeat it again cause of my marks and if I gave it again then I become 17 in 2018 so after that can I take admission in 11 class
28th May 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I gave wrong dob for registratio and now i want to change my dob in aadhar for second time. Will uidai accept my request with valid proof?
17th July 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my grade 12 from St. Joseph academy DehraDun. My question is I didn't have math in grade 12 can I fill up the form for grade 22 math forum same board??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?