3rd June 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?

Sir,
I have failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE Board exam and I want to apply for Improvement WBCHSE exam? And I want to know that I have to give exams of all subjects or a particular subject in which I have failed?

9th June 2015, 05:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?

No, there is no need to reappear for all subjects, you should appear for only one subject, in which you have disqualified. To appear for that exam, you should apply for supplementary exam of that subject by contacting your school examination branch. In case, if you want to improve your marks in other subjects, you can apply for 12th WBCHSE Improvement exam.
10th June 2015, 04:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?

If you are going to appear in improvement then you are free to choose either one subject in which you failed or total subject to score better than previous year in all subjects.

Improvement exam of boards are held at the same time regular boards examination only in
the following year in which student had appeared for boards examination.

No student are allowed to appear in boards examination after next year in which student had appeared .It means that only one attempt is available for students to appear in the improvement examination.
22nd February 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I have failed two times in board exam with physics chemistry and math as additional.now I want to give exam again.what should I do sir?? please suggest me
19th February 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have six subject in wbchse . My 4th sub is philosophy. I don't give the project and theory in HS exam Can I pass ?
20th February 2019, 09:12 AM
sajid98

You can only attempt those subjects which you have failed suppose you have 6 subject and you failed in only math board only allow you to give mathematics but no other subjects
14th October 2019, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

I failed in chemistry in 12th grade in year 2012. If I want to give a re exam is it possible to give only one paper or do I have to repeat my first and second year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?