8th January 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?

I am born in Maharashtra in 1960 & have ration card as well as Domicile certificate in Maharashtra a ( both -more than 20 years old). I am working in Public sector which is transferable job ( all India).

My son is born in Gujarat in 1994. He is studying in Maharashtra since June 2004, passed std X in Mumbai & appeared for std XII exam in Mumbai this year. Can my son get Domicile certificate of Maharashtra on the basis of my ration card?

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  5. What is PGCET counseling date?
  6. Will my son get Domicile certificate of Maharastra on the basis of birth certificate
  7. Is it possible to rectify a mistake in KIIT application form?
  8. What should I do in order to get the domicile certificate?
  9. Are there any other substitutes for domicile in colleges?
  10. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired? -- [New]
  11. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  12. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  13. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  14. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  15. What are the certificates required for EAMCET medical counseling?
  16. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  17. Do I need to change my domicile from MP to CG? What is the criteria for the same?
  18. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
8th January 2016, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?

There are some documents like Ration Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc which has the address of the beholder. Therefore, you can surely get the domicile certificate with the help of Ration card in India from the nearby tehsil.

Therefore, no need to worry if you are a resident of the given region and have all the documents supporting your residential address.
8th January 2016, 10:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card?

Not only ration card, there are other documents also required in order to avail the domicile certificate;

Documents required;

Original and photocopies of;

- school leaving certificate,
- electric bill,
- resident proof,
- birth certificate,
- ration card,
- father's birth certificate/ school leaving certificate.
9th January 2016, 12:33 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that your certificate is also required, on the basis of that only you're child's certificate shall be made.

Ration card is another proof but important is yours certificate.
12th April 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Is my son's name is must in retion card to get domicile certificate or father name is enough for residence proof. Is it possible to get a domicile certificate on the basis of adhar card
17th March 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I was staying in mumbai since 1970 and shifted to Dubai since 1993 and I have applied for a domicile certificate . My children are born in UAE and studying in class 11 and 12 how to make domicile certificate for them for higher education in mumbai
17th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile slip can be submitted for admission purposes (CAP round of DTE for MBA-MMS) till the time domicile has not come?
1st July 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible getting domicile certificate for my daughter she has done 9th 10th 11th 12th from here from Mumbai?
13th March 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

my son born at gangapur city i am working in railways at jaipur i have domicile certificate from sawai madhopur now am permanently residing at jaipur from last 05 years is it possible to get domicile certificate of my son on the basis of my domicile certificate
14th January 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what document are need to make my domicile certificate if my father has already domicile certificate..
27th February 2020, 12:36 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, your son is completely eligible to get the domicile certificate
The eligibility to obtain the certificate is
Person must live in the state for at least 10 years
Person must have studied 10 and 12 standard in the state
As you fulfil both the above criteria you will be eligible for the certificate
7th March 2020, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am living in mumbai in1990. child born in mumbai, we have not kept 10 years light bill is (2009 to 2020 ) passport,bank account all other documents i have. so pl ......
6th July 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

my son's birth place is delhi and get education till class 4 from there. but both the parents have domicile from u.p. and all family now have moved to mumbai from 2 years. my son completed his 5th,6th and 7th from mumbai. now pls tell the prosedure to get the domicile certificate for my son
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?