15th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?

I have given the 10th cbs board exam through the school and not in board. Can i take the admission in 11th sci of gujarat board.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Which board is more better CBSE or GBSE for pursuing MBBS?
  6. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  7. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  8. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  10. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  11. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  13. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  16. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  17. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  18. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
15th May 2015, 08:56 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?

Yes, you can get admission in 11th class in Gujarat board after completing your 10th from CBSE board.

You have to submit the following document to get admission in Gujarat board.

1). Class 10th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate.
After collecting above document from your school you can get admission in Gujarat board.

Note:- Their is no matter that you passed 10th from your school not board.
15th May 2015, 10:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?

Yes, you can take admission in sci of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board.

You have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • Migration Certificate
  • 10th Marksheet
  • 10th passing certificate
  • Character certificate from last school
  • School Leaving Certificate

You have to submit all these document to admission cell at the time of admission.
15th May 2015, 11:17 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?

Yes you can take admission but first you need to clear the entrance test conducted by Gujarat Science City Cinema and then admissions are provided on the behalf of merit list or personal interview , It doesn't matters that you passed your 10th class from CBSE board or any other Board
16th May 2015, 01:51 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Yes, you can take the admission in the Gujarat board even after completing your 10th from some other board.
There is no restriction of sticking to the same board throughout your education.
You can change your board, but the admission in a particular school would be as per the marks that you have got in your previous class.
Also, you need to have all the documents from your previous school, like migration certificate, school leaving certificate etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?