15th October 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do 11th in CBSE board ater completion of 10th from USA?

My Husband is transferred to USA from past 2 n 1/2 years,now we want join him this year,but my daughter is in 9th cbsc board.If she finishes her 10th from USA and if she wants to joins 11th CBSC or ICSE board school here?is it possible as in USA results declared in MAY and here school starts in April. Is any school will allow to take admission. I m really confused and its rare case.What will i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  4. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  6. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  7. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  8. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  9. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  10. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  11. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  12. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  13. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  14. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  15. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
  16. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  18. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
17th October 2016, 08:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do 11th in CBSE board ater completion of 10th from USA?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Indian schools in 11th standard after passing 10th standard from USA. There is no problem if the results are declared in the month of May. This is because most of the schools in India have two phases of admission in 11th standard- one in the month of April-May and the other in the month of June-July. So you can get your daughter's admission done in the second phase in Indian schools.
17th October 2016, 11:00 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do 11th in CBSE board ater completion of 10th from USA?

Admission can be taken if seats are available. Even if your daughter study in USA in class 10th. Once you come back to India go the school where you want her to take admission. Submit the documents which will be asked from you but important is that the seats should be available. You can take admission after May also.
17th October 2016, 04:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely your child can get admission in any CBSE and ISC Board School in class 11th after the completion of class 10th from USA.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th or equivalent from a recognised Board can definitely study in class 11th in CBSE or ISC Board.
You must have to apply in different Schools after the completion of her 10th examination. I am sure you will get a good School to get admission.
1st March 2019, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do 11th in CBSE board after completion of 10th from USA?
and what should I do to get math as subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?