31st October 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in SD school for 11th standard in commerce stream after completion of 10th with 6.6 CGPA?

Did my son can take admissions in sd school in11 in commerce in chandigarh and he passed out 10with 6.6cgp in punjab and what is the timing in sd in class 11? Can someone let me know the information on the same? It will be really helpful.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  4. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Can I get admission to study 11th Non-Medical stream if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th RBSE?
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?
  9. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  10. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  11. What should I do if my same school not giving admission for 11th standard after completion of 10th?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  15. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  16. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  17. Admission in class 11th at Samritans School, Hoshangabad?
  18. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
31st October 2015, 11:29 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in SD school for 11th standard in commerce stream after completion of 10th with 6.6 CGPA?

Sir for getting information about this matter you need to visit to school campus. They will give you proper information about this because different schools have different criteria for allotting trade to their students. That's why some school will allot commerce trade on 6.0 CGPA while some not.

Or you can ask to any senior student of school. He will inform your more than us.
2nd November 2015, 02:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in SD school for 11th standard in commerce stream after completion of 10th with 6.6 CGPA?

There is no surity of him to get admission in that particular school with the marks he has scored, as when any student migrates from one school to another, in most of the cases the marks criteria for those students are quite high than those studying in the same school .

However, you must try for admission, and lets see if you get admission or not, as if the competition will be quite high, there is a minimum chance for you to get admission, but if the things are reversed, than you might probably get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?