31st October 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?

Sir/Mam,

I passed class 10th from kv with 6.6 cgpa.i want to study science but the school giving science at 7.3. so i take admission in public school in class 11th with science stream.so, sir my question is .is i can take admission in class 12th in kv after passing class 11th from public school.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  2. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?
  4. Schools offering admission in Delhi to a candidate who has secured 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  5. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  6. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in SD school for 11th standard in commerce stream after completion of 10th with 6.6 CGPA? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  11. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Krishna Niketan Girls School or DAV Colony School, Patna for a candidate who has secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  14. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in Sainik School, Kapurthala if secured 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  17. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  18. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
1st November 2015, 12:22 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?

6.6 CGPA in 10th boards examination is not a good score and all the school will not provide admission in science stream easily.
So, you need to apply for admission in at least 3 to 4 schools so that any one of the schools will accept your admission.
To get admission in 11th standard in CBSE school, first of all students need to fill up and submit the application form at office counter of the school.
Most of the schools conduct entrance examination for admission.
So, if the school in which you applied for admission conducts entrance examination then you need to qualify the entrance examination or if the school do not conduct entrance examination then admission will be on basis of marks obtained in 10th examination.
If you successfully qualify the above stage then you will have to face final stage of admission in which you will have to provide documents necessary for admission and deposit the fees as required by the school.
The document of 10th necessary at the time of admission are
-Admit card
-Marks sheet
-Character certificate
1st November 2015, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?

To get admission in 11th standard in new school after completion of your 10th standard with 6.6 CGPA from KV school. To get admission in 11th standard in new school, you must have to obtain Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from your old school and you need to submit it in your new school along with your 10th standard Mark sheet, where you wish to take admission in 12th standard. After completion of your entire admission process, you will be offered admission in 11th standard in new school.
2nd November 2015, 02:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Procedure for admission in class 11 in another school with another board:

> The candidate must have successfully cleared the previous class in which he/she was studying, i.e. in your case class 10th.

> Candidates will have to clear an entrance examination(if conducted) in the school he/she wants to get admission in.

> Entrance exam is quite important to clear for admission.

> Application forms are usually available 2-3 months before the new session starts.

> The forms will be available at the school office or any other place, you will however get information regarding this from the school authorities.

> Candidate needs to collect all the documents from the previous school, i.e. Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate, Grade Card, etc.

NOTE: Fee structure varies from Schools to schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?