31st March 2015, 01:59 AM
Posts: n/a

Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?

My son is studying in 9TH CBSE in Hyderabad. Can we transfer his school in middle of 9th in Maharashtra? What are the procedures and formalities which are required to be followed? Can someone please provide me the complete details for the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  2. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  5. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  6. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  7. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  8. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  9. Candidate who is staying out of Maharashtra but cleared SSC/HSC from CBSE Board Maharashtra will be treated as a local candidate?
  10. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  11. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  12. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  14. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  15. Is it possible for a student studying in Karnataka CBSE school to take admission in Andhra CBSE school
  16. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  17. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  18. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
31st March 2015, 08:25 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,807
Default Re: Is it possible to transfer my son who is studying in 9th CBSE board from Hyderabad to Maharashtra?

Yes, you can transfer your child to another school(in Maharashtra) in the middle of an academic year. But to get Transfer certificate from the present school, you should submit them any valid proof, which shows that transfer to another school is necessary(For example, if you have transferred to Maharashtra in job purpose, then you can submit that document as a proof). Then the schools officials will provide you all the documents, which include
1)School leaving certificate
3)8th standard pass certificate
Then you can approach any CBSE school in Maharashtra and you can apply for admission in that school, by submitting above specified documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student? 5 30th August 2019 02:28 AM
Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school? 3 6th December 2017 11:19 PM
Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school? 1 4th June 2015 01:16 AM
Should I transfer from Presidium School, Dwarka to any ICSE affiliated school for admission in 1st standard? 1 7th March 2015 10:53 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: